53d78ece2dd911e2b1c522000a9f18eb_7.jpg

Pam Retamal M ‏@PamRetamalM

Coldplay live <3 http://instagr.am/p/R-7HaChjvL/

ecad9d7c2dd011e2ba8122000a1cdd10_7.jpg

Lost in the Groove. ‏@KingofCydonia

Coldplay Live 2012 in the theater! <3 #Coldplay http://instagr.am/p/R-ux2VTWvS/

dd6d0c302dc111e28fba22000a1fb1a7_7.jpg

Agatha ‏@xthewarofmylife

i'm literally shaking from how good coldplay live 2012 was i cannot contain all these feels uGH #coldplay http://instagr.am/p/R-qHQpqaUj/

2b781c042dbc11e2aeb222000a1f9e7e_7.jpg

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mariale. ‏@marialejajaja

Muero de la envidia “@Joxem14: Mañana a @CinesUnidos a ver el coldplay Live 2012! @Coldplayvenezue @ Cines Unidoshttp://instagr.am/p/R87G6Yndqg/ ”

aa43ee922d3411e2912322000a1f933e_7.jpg

Ibnu Dian ‏@ibnudian

Coldplay Live 2012, the most goosebump-inducing, inspiring musical film eve @ Blitz Megaplex Grand Indonesia

6b943cea2db811e2971f22000a1f8c25_7.jpg

Thanks everyone for your reviews.

Not like we need another one, but here's mine. Feel free to skip.

Short version:

Absolutely loved it.

Longer version:

Props to everyone who helped making this movie, because damn, it's amazing. Goosebumps throughout, teared up several times and I may have cried during the beginning of Yellow, my favourite moment of this tour. I didn't feel that way when I last saw them live, so I was relieved that they're still able to overwhelm me. I now have that good old feeling again that I want to tell them how much they mean to me and stuff. :bigcry:

I felt like sometimes it was a bit over the top with the colours, the slick editing and the drama, but hey, this is the Mylo Tour. I did unashamedly love the slow-mo bits, especially Will's during Paradise. And there's also a lot of details to discover. (Was that a running man in a traffic light?)

When Chris started talking, I thought he had a good movie trailer voice. He told us he really enjoyed making eye contact with Celine, which was very kind of him.

It struck me how big the contrast is between a packed stadium and an empty hotelroom. Bands are the ones suffering from post concert depression, not fans.

The golf cart bit was too funny. As was the final car scene. I also liked the close-ups of arms and eyes and ears and hands and other random body parts.

Our cinema was about 4/5 full and most people kept quiet, but I didn't mind. I was completely fine sitting down in a comfy chair, eating popcorn. There was a nice atmosphere and everyone stayed in their seats until after Chris's future chocolate theory. :lol: Which by the way was the perfect way to end this mostly serious film.

Some minor details:

- The sound was a bit too loud sometimes.

- In the subtitles it said 'Johnny' which bugged me. How much effort is it to look up someone's name?

- I didn't mind that most of it was Paris material. I actually thought the Glasto and La Cigale moments were slightly out of place.

- I missed The Scientist.

Hey does anyone think there will be some extras on the DVD?

OH MY GOD... noooo :(

Dear Customer,

This is an automated email to update you on the status of order C618174. We are very sorry but we have had to cancel the following products from your order.

This shipment was cancelled because payment was unsuccessful. When your order was placed we had an authorization to debit the payment which lasts for a month. When we came to process your order this run out so we tried to re-authorize payment but payment re-authorization this second time was not successful. Usually when this happens it is because there aren't sufficient funds available but you would have to contact your payment provider to get confirmation on this as we don't get given any specific info when this happens. If you would still like to receive the item(s) please place a new order for them on the site.

What should I do now... I paid for this :( And I want my DVD with the poster! :(

lol what is the deal with The Scientist? I thought I'd maybe not paid attention, but so many other people are saying they didn't hear it either.

It was definitely on the end credits. Maybe it was on in the background during a talky bit?

The Scientist is in the DVD extras, with DLIBYH.

Coldplay live

Yesterday we went to see the movie, it was brilliant!!:D

Specially to see the bands back stage experiences and their view to the crouwded with all the lit bracelets.

I rather see them live because only then you can try to make eye contact and smell the sweat of Chris.. :P:)

Thanks everyone for your reviews.

Not like we need another one, but here's mine. Feel free to skip.

Short version:

Absolutely loved it.

Longer version:

Props to everyone who helped making this movie, because damn, it's amazing. Goosebumps throughout, teared up several times and I may have cried during the beginning of Yellow, my favourite moment of this tour. I didn't feel that way when I last saw them live, so I was relieved that they're still able to overwhelm me. I now have that good old feeling again that I want to tell them how much they mean to me and stuff. :bigcry:

I felt like sometimes it was a bit over the top with the colours, the slick editing and the drama, but hey, this is the Mylo Tour. I did unashamedly love the slow-mo bits, especially Will's during Paradise. And there's also a lot of details to discover. (Was that a running man in a traffic light?)

When Chris started talking, I thought he had a good movie trailer voice. He told us he really enjoyed making eye contact with Celine, which was very kind of him.

It struck me how big the contrast is between a packed stadium and an empty hotelroom. Bands are the ones suffering from post concert depression, not fans.

The golf cart bit was too funny. As was the final car scene. I also liked the close-ups of arms and eyes and ears and hands and other random body parts.

Our cinema was about 4/5 full and most people kept quiet, but I didn't mind. I was completely fine sitting down in a comfy chair, eating popcorn. There was a nice atmosphere and everyone stayed in their seats until after Chris's future chocolate theory. :lol: Which by the way was the perfect way to end this mostly serious film.

Some minor details:

- The sound was a bit too loud sometimes.

- In the subtitles it said 'Johnny' which bugged me. How much effort is it to look up someone's name?

- I didn't mind that most of it was Paris material. I actually thought the Glasto and La Cigale moments were slightly out of place.

- I missed The Scientist.

Hey does anyone think there will be some extras on the DVD?

Not confirmed at all...but I have seen on other threads on here and just on the web in general that The Scientist and DLIBYH are bonus tracks on the DVD/CD...if thats true, I cant understand why they wouldn't have included it at the cinema showings?! But still...fingers crossed! :D

Not confirmed at all...but I have seen on other threads on here and just on the web in general that The Scientist and DLIBYH are bonus tracks on the DVD/CD...if thats true, I cant understand why they wouldn't have included it at the cinema showings?! But still...fingers crossed! :D

It's not a rumor or anything, it was confirmed by Anchorman when they announced the DVD and everything :)

Yesterday we went to see the movie, it was brilliant!!:D

Specially to see the bands back stage experiences and their view to the crouwded with all the lit bracelets.

I rather see them live because only then you can try to make eye contact and smell the sweat of Chris.. :P:)

Go visit the Chris thread mum. :lol:

Seeing the film reminded me of how much fun I had when I saw the band in may. At the cinema where I went, there was only about 20 people that showed up.

During the film, me and my friend were singing the songs and waving our hands in the air.

I was really sad that the scientist didnt come on though :(

http://instagram.com/p/R_CneWO9Md/

http://instagram.com/p/R-lT_bu9Hg/

@hannahkp10