✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

I mean...you can't make it on any of the NYC December shows?

Nope. I live in the part of NJ that was hit with Sandy. I wasn't hit as hard but nobody in my town likes Coldplay. My parents dont even approve of me being a Coldplayer so there's that. Also, I can't drive yet and my parents want someone to go with me. It sucks, but the DVD makes up for it...sort of.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. I live in the part of NJ that was hit with Sandy. I wasn't hit as hard but nobody in my town likes Coldplay. My parents dont even approve of me being a Coldplayer so there's that. Also, I can't drive yet and my parents want someone to go with me. It sucks, but the DVD makes up for it...sort of.

You will be grow up soon to be independent and drive on your own. Enjoy the DVD!

Chris has a bizzard monolouge at the very end of the movie...01:36:16 to be exact. I wont spoil it...

I'm gonna celebrate the end of this video, with a Cadbury's Button.

Do they exist in the future? I dont know.

Me watching back this video outtakes, are you still eating buttons in the year 2032?

Or have they come up with some new space food chocolate thing, we should just inject through your nostril;

Without the calories, with all the taste and flavor, of that crunchy button you're about to hear now.

(Crunch)

Cheers.

Chris has a bizzard monolouge at the very end of the movie...01:36:16 to be exact. I wont spoil it...

I'm gonna celebrate the end of this video, with a Cadbury's Button.

Do they exist in the future? I dont know.

Me watching back this video outtakes, are you still eating buttons in the year 2032?

Or have they come up with some new space food chocolate thing, we should just inject through your nostril;

Without the calories, with all the taste and flavor, of that crunchy button you're about to hear now.

(Crunch)

Cheers.

I already heard it at cinema!

Loooove it

It is now in my sig

So being from the UK doesn't necessarily grant special treatment from coldplay :( Why haven't we received our Blu-ray copies/lithograph? Does my £25 really not mean that much to Coldplay. I wouldn't be annoyed if everybody had there's at the same time, but people are getting there's 4 days + early while I'm still waiting!

No wonder people pirate

So being from the UK doesn't necessarily grant special treatment from coldplay :( Why haven't we received our Blu-ray copies/lithograph? Does my £25 really not mean that much to Coldplay. I wouldn't be annoyed if everybody had there's at the same time, but people are getting there's 4 days + early while I'm still waiting!

No wonder people pirate

Maybe this is why!

International release dates

14 November: Japan

16 November: Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Finland, Norway, Ireland

19 November: UK, Rest of World

20 November: US, Canada, Italy, Spain

21 November: Sweden

And don't ask me why some people in the US already received their copy because I don't know the answer to that question.

Maybe this is why!

16 November: Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Finland, Norway, Ireland

And don't ask me why some people in the US already received their copy because I don't know the answer to that question.

But why is this? The UK generally get everything either first or second...

So the US, Italy, Spain and us in Canada aren't part of 'REst Of World',lol.

I am getting SO impatient. I didn't see it in the theatre, and haven't even watched any of the 'spoilers' except the first trailer. But I'm going to 'cheat' and watch the clip of Jonny the night before...like getting one gift on Christmas Eve,lol.:D

Maybe this is why!

Unless I got a fluke and was the first to get mine :uhoh:

But why is this? The UK generally get everything either first or second...

Actually, Japan generally gets everything first. Not sure why. They got MX first too.

UK new releases always come out on Mondays, just like N. American, Spanish &^ Italian new release generally come out on Tuesday. That's why this iritating wait.:)

sorry if someone has asked this already but, at the end of us against the world once they walk of the acoustic stage theres a weird song. does anyone know what it is?

it sounds like a song thats ben played backwards.:thinking:

It's not a song really...Chris plays a weird sounding chord on his guitar and then hits the repeater pedal...if you watch you can see him stamp on it just before he leaves the stage. It just keeps that chord playing over and over to keep sound going while they peg it back to the main stage!

It'd be a pretty weird song :P