✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

the_escapist

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I order the DVD/CD (DVD case) from the UK/ rest of world store in US dollars, do you think there will be any problems in shipping or transfer or whatever?

there shouldn't be. i'm from the US, but i ordered mine from the UK/rest of the world store, because at first the US one wasn't an option and i ordered mine like as soon as it was available to preorder. :P

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately, due to packaging issues with the Coldplay lithographic print, delivery of this item may be delayed by up to 5 days.

However, the CD/DVD/Bluray part of your bundle will ship as normal and there will be no delay to this.

We apologise sincerely for the delay to the delivery of your lithograph – this is entirely due to concerns over the packaging of the item.

We are currently sourcing alternative and superior packaging to ensure that you receive the lithograph in the best possible condition.

We will be prioritising your orders throughout next week, shipping them to you as soon as we have received the new packaging and anticipate that all will have shipped by Wednesday 21st November.

*when i'm reading this first i'm like, wtf 5 days is forever... but the part this is entirely due to concerns over the packaging of the item make me feel that this is a very very serious company :) i wouldn't want my litograph ariving all mashed up...

21st minus 5 days.... :thinking: 20, that's 1 day, 19, 18 ,17, 16th of november, that's 5 days, and the 16th of november is... well that's TODAY :D so my Coldplay CD/DVD IS BEING SHIPPED TODAY :D :D :D

21st minus 5 days.... :thinking: 20, that's 1 day, 19, 18 ,17, 16th of november, that's 5 days, and the 16th of november is... well that's TODAY :D so my Coldplay CD/DVD IS BEING SHIPPED TODAY :D :D :D

It only says they will ship it on the 21st or before that. That doesn't have to mean they will ship it today.

From Facebook:

Hello Australia, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Netherlands, NZ, Norway, Switzerland, Taiwan & Turkey! You're the first in the world to get Live 2012, Coldplay's new concert film / live album. Buy it now:

DVD/CD/Blu-ray: http://smarturl.it/cplive2012ww

iTunes: http://cldp.ly/itlive2012

And then let us know what you think of it...

20201_10152285106155253_1431606305_n.jpg

link

^ That's erm... illegal. But you can try.

I'm going to ask my mom to help me order tomorrow!

If I order the DVD/CD (DVD case) from the UK/ rest of world store in US dollars, do you think there will be any problems in shipping or transfer or whatever?

why would it be more illegal than all the music that's being shared on this forum. Any sharing of music that you can buy is illegal anyway :inquisitive: I dont think coldplay will mind that we like to have all the tracks in audio format from this dvd.

itunes version

Hi everybody,

just saw, that the itunes version includes extras like "The Scientist" and "DLIBYH". Also a special photo galery shall be included. Does anybody know if these songs are also on the DVD? Or do I have to buy both :thinking:

I'm so excited to finally see the film because I couldn't go to the cinema this week :cry:

Hi everybody,

just saw, that the itunes version includes extras like "The Scientist" and "DLIBYH". Also a special photo galery shall be included. Does anybody know if these songs are also on the DVD? Or do I have to buy both :thinking:

I'm so excited to finally see the film because I couldn't go to the cinema this week :cry:

All these extras are also included on the dvd;)

Andi;5462547']Just saw the film on DVD - one word: beautiful. Beautiful concert and a beautiful documentary - perfect mixed.

Best song on the DVD: The scientist. Just extraordinary.

Lucky Germans :D I'm still waiting to see The Scientist and DLIBYH.

It only says they will ship it on the 21st or before that. That doesn't have to mean they will ship it today.

...delivery of this item may be delayed by up to 5 days.

However, the CD/DVD/Bluray part of your bundle will ship as normal and there will be no delay to this

...and anticipate that all will have shipped by Wednesday 21st November.

5 days before 21st is today,

so yeh, i think it does :)

...delivery of this item may be delayed by up to 5 days.

However, the CD/DVD/Bluray part of your bundle will ship as normal and there will be no delay to this

...and anticipate that all will have shipped by Wednesday 21st November.

5 days before 21st is today,

so yeh, i think it does :)

It says shipped by, not delivered by.

I've got it :D there were only two left in the store where i got it!

it was actually quite funny 'cause i talked to the guy who sold it to me and he was all like yeah great music but i;ve never seen them live and then i told about how undescribebly (?) amazing it is to be at a concert and we talked and talked and he said ' well you sound like a real big fan of them' and i said i was and that he should really see them live or at least watch the dvd and he said he will and that i should come again so he can tell me what he thought of it

and i was like selling the dvd to the guy who normally would have to talk me into buying things at his store hahhahha

it was nice :)

A71WgrlCAAIVNrg.jpg:large

Just out of curiosity does anyone know what the chart eligibility of a release such as this one is? A stand alone live album I’m sure would be able to chart but do the same rules apply for a CD/DVD combo?

Not sure, but I'd be interested to see how it charts as well.

Side note: Live 2012 is currently #3 on Australian iTunes, #15 on NZ iTunes, #4 on both German and Swiss iTunes...I'm gonna keep an eye out to see if they actually chart in the coming weeks.