✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Nov-2012] Coldplay @ Allianz Stadium, Sydney, Australia

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to hear most people are happy with their tickets

i had to change the mailing address of my login profile at the last minute and confirmed my purchase just seconds before my purchase time limit countdown expired!

and yes there will be plenty of tickets for all categories in the general sale 9am friday 25 may

tickets purchased in the presale apparantly wont be mailed out or available to pickup at an outlet until friday 25 may...so if regular mail option selected in presale you may not get them until early june

presale will sell out but there will still be way more tickets available on friday 25 may...obviously they will sell out too...wether or not they do additional shows i dont know, but seems unlikely for australia

u2 often add additional shows right after confirmation of the first shows selling out

what has it been like so far on this current coldplay tour? any additional shows added at any venues after the first one sells out?

here is the price category map...

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=COLDVISA12&view=vent

bays 1-7 and 41 behind stage unavailable so no 360 degree stage

and you can only get pre sale tickets with a Visa credit, debit or prepaid card on the internet, not over the phone

you can use someone elses card but the card holder will have to pick the tickets up at an outlet($7.20 fee) or choose the email and print ticket option(I think $5.10 fee)

sfx87933.gif

I'm going to try for Oval A tickets on the 25th anyway. If i happen to get Oval A tickets, i'll just sell the Oval B ones i have now. With all the incredibly inflated scalping prices, selling a ticket for its actualy buying price shouldn't be too hard.

Oval A's sold out so fricken fast. I forgot to sign in to my Ticketek account and by the time i had logged in they had already been exhausted :\

I'm trekking it from Perth after they left us out :( was pretty gutted but after seeing them last time at the Viva tour i know it'll be worth it, not to mention The Temper Trap as support! Hoping to get GA Gold tickets. Overall price not quite ideal for an 18 year-old but I really don't care anymore!

Glad to hear everyone was successful! Such a stressful morning on my end -- of course my ISP had to attend to some "emergency maintenance" right around the time tickets were made available -- but I ended up scoring a couple of great seats in Bay 11. Couldn't be any happier with that pre-sale purchase, I don't think. :D

Hey Guys, how's the presale going?

i successfully got 6 gold reserved tickets :) i came from Indonesia with my family for holiday too. first time i couldn't able to purchase 6 all together, also 5 then 4 tickets. finally i able to purchased 3 tickets (Bay 23 row Z). then i tried my luck to purchase another 3 tickets which i hope to get close to those 3 tickets then i got it at the same Bay! (2nd tickets: Bay 23 row W).

Anyway, will the Oval section be available throughout the non-presale later on?

Cheers.

^ Yep, all sections will be available when general sale starts :)

Does anyone have any tips on getting tickets on ticket really fast?

On thursday i made a few mistakes cause it was my first time buying tickets...like i forgot to log in to my account before they went on sale, then i opened two windows and got an error at the end so that held me up for about a minute and by that time Oval A tickets were gone....realllllly hoping i get them on friday though. I'm definitely prepared to line up for soooooo long even if i don't get Oval A tickets :)

Win the ultimate Coldplay tour fan package

Do you love Coldplay as much as Gwynny loves preparing a post-yoga grass burrito then composting the waste matter to make organic skin cleansers for her children? Yes? You're in luck. Pedestrian is giving away two exclusive fan packages for each of Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto tour dates in Sydney and Melbourne. Each fan package includes two x Gold Reserve Promoter Seats, 2 x Food Vouchers, exclusive Coldplay merchandise and on site event staff to ensure the night runs smoothly (flights and accommodation are not included).

To win, simply head to our Facebook page and fill out your details.

link

2nd show for Sydney announced.

No idea for dates as I am stuck in Ticketek queue and it has no information besides the onsale times. They will go on sale at 9:10AM Sydney time (3 minutes from now) :):)

Hey!

If you can get on with another computer because I was in the queue as well on my macbook then i tried with my other computer and it took me on straight away! Managed to get 2 GA gold tickets :D :D

2ND SYDNEY SHOW - 18 NOVEMBER 2012

Well. That was most stressful ticket experience of my life in recent times.

Refreshed at 8:59 and it took 4 minutes to get me into the queue page. Got on my blackberry and found out about the second show so I went for that instead- Gold Reserve in Bay 12 which I'm pleased with.

Managed to secure 5 Oval A Standing for the Saturday night!!!

Now I hear there is a show on Sunday though.. would have preferred to know that earlier... Sunday actually suits me better! :P Swapzies anyone? Oval A Saturday for Oval A Sunday?