✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Nov-2012] Coldplay @ Allianz Stadium, Sydney, Australia

ah, didn't win the eBay auction :\ Still on the lookout for 1 Oval A ticket for Sydney the 18th :)

Aw unlucky man :( I'll let you know if mine goes untaken :) Got my tickets last night! Was actually getting emotional hahaha, and now it's up on my Facebook whilst all my friends like it and express their jealousy :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I've seen a couple of messages about extra tickets that are going spare. I'm flying up from Melbourne on the 17th (I'm also going to the shows in Melbourne and Brisbane :P)

I just bought a Gold reserve ticket for the 17th, but I'm more than happy to give up that up for GA Field A standing. In fact, I'll give you anything you want for Field A! :D I know it was a while ago that this happened, but I SERIOUSLY WANT STANDING.

Is there any chance at all that someone has just one tiny itty bitty ticket that I could buy? Pretty please? PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP?? :)

I have 2 hard-copy tickets to this show ("Oval A General Admission").

I am looking for someone with 2 "Oval A General Admission" tickets for show the following night (Sunday, 18th of November) who would like to do a face-to-face swap somewhere in the CBD as I can no longer attend on this date.

Hard copy tickets only (no print-at-home tickets please)

Please PM me and I will respond ASAP. Thanks! :)

Coldplay to announce more tickets?

may13-coldplay.jpg

Coldplay are coming to New Zealand in November

Tickets to Coldplay's tour of New Zealand and Australia went on sale to an overwhelming response.

With just a handful of tickets now remaining in Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, Coldplay’s international production manager flew into New Zealand and Australia last week to visit every show city.

The venues and their respective seating arrangements were assessed to establish where more tickets could be made available for fans who had missed out.

Coldplay's management team in the UK have since said there will be more tickets to release for sale, the exact numbers are still to be determined.

Ticket-buyers have been warned to not purchase tickets from unauthorised resellers.

They have been urged to be patient, as there will be a number of legitimate tickets released in the coming weeks.

Coldplay will be supported by The Temper Trap and The Pierces.

link

• 2 months later...

whatever this means

2012_oct_04_show5.jpg

Are you a fan of Coldplay? You have a chance to see Coldplay live in Australia, but only when you get a BlackBerry plan from Globe.

The British rock band will be in Sydney on Nov. 17.

If you’re lucky you can be one of the five winners in the Globe BlackBerry Exclusives Concert Series.

Subscribers who avail of a BlackBerry Curve 9220 or a BlackBerry Curve 9320 smartphone under a Globe postpaid plan either as a new line or by re-contracting until Oct. 31, this year are entitled to 100 (for BlackBerry Curve 9220) or 200 (for BlackBerry Curve 9320) raffle points.

Earn more points by downloading ringback tones, true tones, full track songs and referring friends. One raffle point is equivalent to one raffle entry, so the more points, the more raffle entries—the more chances of winning. Winners get to take a friend each to enjoy the concert complete with roundtrip airfare, accommodations and an exclusive send-off party.

For more information, text FREETRIP to 2346.

Get the BlackBerry Curve 9220 for free at Globe My Super Plan 499 plus a P99 unlimited BlackBerry Chat subscription or the BlackBerry Curve 9320 free at Globe My Super Plan BlackBerry Unli Surf Combo Plan 999 by visiting Globe stores nationwide, calling 730-1010 or logging on to http://www.globe.com.ph/blackberry/curve.

http://manilastandardtoday.com/2012/10/03/coldplay-down-under/

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks!

Well... it's that time again, just a few weeks out from the Oz shows... the nerves start to rattle & you begin the intensive training required to secure that front-row-against-the-barrier-spot! :-P

I'm in Melbourne & am going to the Sydney shows also... anyone lining up for GA for Melbourne & Sydney? Would be cool to know some fellow Coldplayers.

The countdown in on!

x

Mel

• 2 weeks later...

SPM_Media.jpg

Get to Coldplay easier with MyZone

Get to Coldplay easier with MyZone (pdf 86KB).

Customers travelling to Moore Park for the upcoming Coldplay concerts can use their MyZone ticket on the Special Event Buses, avoiding the hassle of multiple tickets.

A Transport for NSW spokesperson said beginning with the Coldplay concert on 17 November, Transport for NSW will allow customers to use their MyZone ticket to catch Special Event Bus services from Central Station and Circular Quay to Moore Park or Randwick Racecourse.

“At the moment customers need to buy a Moore Park Link ticket or Special Event Bus ticket to jump on the Special Event Buses,” the spokesperson said.

“The changes to Moore Park ticketing arrangements can save time and money for customers who already own MyZone tickets and encourage more people to use public transport when attending events at Moore Park and Randwick Racecourse.”

For those customers who still want to purchase Moore Park Link tickets or Special Event Bus tickets, the cost of the adult return bus fare will be reduced from $6.10 to $6.

“The Coldplay concerts on the 17th and 18th are expected to bring 40,000 fans to hear the one of the UK’s biggest acts at our very own Moore Park. What better way to get to the venue than with one easy ticket,” the spokesperson said.

“The new initiative means customers can use their regular MyZone ticket to get to Moore Park for concerts like Coldplay or the A League game the following Friday between Sydney FC and Adelaide United.

“This initiative is all part of understanding what matters to our customers and making their journey faster and more convenient.”

Tickets that will be valid for travel on Special Event Bus services to Moore Park and Randwick Racecourse:

• MyBus (Single, Travelten)
  • MyMulti (Day Pass, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly)
  • Pensioner Excursion Tickets
  • Family Funday Sunday tickets
  • Moore Park Link ticket – train and bus transport to the venue
  • Special Event Bus ticket – bus transport to the venue.
  • Concessions and the Family Fare Deal will also be available for travel on these Special Event Bus services.

Tickets are not sold on board the bus so customers will need to pre-purchase their ticket before boarding.

For more information about MyZone ticketing or to plan your trip go to 131500 or call 131500.

http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/media-releases/get-coldplay-easier-myzone

Hi everyone, i just want to make sure, cause this is my first time travelling to Australia and purchased tickets through ticketek.

when i'm going to collect my tickets at the nearest ticketek collection box, i just have to bring my credit card with my photo id? that's all? no need to print the transaction summary from ticketek?

thanks guys, sorry for being silly, cause this is my first time ;)

Hi everyone, i just want to make sure, cause this is my first time travelling to Australia and purchased tickets through ticketek.

when i'm going to collect my tickets at the nearest ticketek collection box, i just have to bring my credit card with my photo id? that's all? no need to print the transaction summary from ticketek?

If I were you I'd print off the transaction summary just in case. You shouldn't have any problems picking up tickets but I'd do it just to be sure :)

correct, ccd & matching ID, dont need anything else. i've picked up many tkts, never had transaction summary [although its always avail through your email if u have a smart phone].