✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[17-Nov-2012] Coldplay @ Allianz Stadium, Sydney, Australia

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pretty certain there would be a second show in at least Melbourne or Sydney, but I did not expect that we'd have to buy the tickets this morning, too. I freaked and just bought a couple for GA -- not knowing who the hell I'll be going with. Anyone planning on going solo? :P

So far, it seems only one additional concert has been "announced". And I'm locked out of Ticketek now, but I don't think the first show has sold out yet.

I know, right? I almost didn't get up to check out the general sale. I expected a second show, but not for the tickets to go on sale immediately. If you want to go to the show, though, then I think definitely get what you can, man -- even if it is seated. :nod:

ETA: actually, wait. I bought two GA tickets for the second show this morning without thinking about who I'd be going with, so I kind of might actually have a spare. Were you planning on going with anyone?

Alright, well there are still a couple of people I'll need to check with first, but if it's looking like no one can accompany me, I'd be happy enough to give it up. It might still be worth going for other tickets in the meantime, though, just because I really can't promise anything and I wouldn't want to be responsible for you missing out when you'd have had the chance to purchase something else. :|

^^ no worries. Definitely know what you mean, i'm sure someone would take you up on that great offer. Still not sure whether i should get the gold tickets but i know what you mean, no pressure. Only at a last resort if absolutely no one you know wants them :) I'll let you know anyway if i decide to purchase a ticket :)

Can i be your friends as well 'givelovesolong' & 'Connor!42!'? (in the most not creepy way possible!) I also freaked out and bought two GA Gold tickets for Saturday and I'm heading over from Perth but don't regret it for a second hahaha. I've discussed it with one of my mates and he should be heading over with me but he's got a lot on his plate at the moment and i understand if he pulls out. Other than him i've got one other friend keen, then I'm going solo after them!

^^ no worries. Definitely know what you mean, i'm sure someone would take you up on that great offer. Still not sure whether i should get the gold tickets but i know what you mean, no pressure. Only at a last resort if absolutely no one you know wants them :) I'll let you know anyway if i decide to purchase a ticket :)

Sounds good, Connor. :)

Can i be your friends as well 'givelovesolong' & 'Connor!42!'? (in the most not creepy way possible!) I also freaked out and bought two GA Gold tickets for Saturday and I'm heading over from Perth but don't regret it for a second hahaha. I've discussed it with one of my mates and he should be heading over with me but he's got a lot on his plate at the moment and i understand if he pulls out. Other than him i've got one other friend keen' date=' then I'm going solo after them![/quote']

Absolutely, eldanneo. Unfortunately, I'm seated for the first night, but if you're around for the second night and all three of us are solo, being concert buddies would be sweet. :D

Sounds good, Connor. :)

Absolutely, eldanneo. Unfortunately, I'm seated for the first night, but if you're around for the second night and all three of us are solo, being concert buddies would be sweet. :D

Hahaha, a part of me almost wants to go solo now just so we can do that! My friend would've come no question but she just got back from Melbourne so it's not ideal for her and my friend who said would come with me isn't that big a Coldplay and I'd rather share it with someone who is, especially since i'll be lining up hours in advance!

I just found an eBay listing for an Oval A ticket on the 18th for $155. The buyer has 100% positive feedback with 106 reviews. I'm really scared to be ripped off but it seems legit. As in the description isn't your usual "BUY NOW!!!" but it's more personal. Plus the persons bought/sold a variety of things on ebay, not just tickets....what do you think? take the risk?

I just found an eBay listing for an Oval A ticket on the 18th for $155. The buyer has 100% positive feedback with 106 reviews. I'm really scared to be ripped off but it seems legit. As in the description isn't your usual "BUY NOW!!!" but it's more personal. Plus the persons bought/sold a variety of things on ebay, not just tickets....what do you think? take the risk?

I've never been all that keen on eBay, even though I know many sales, if most are legit. And gotta say, you're probably not going to come across anything better on eBay! Hahaha, what sticks out to me is that it's for $155 and not a ridiculous price which is a positive I would think. I think ask him about it, but he's also probably your best bet :)

Managed to secure 5 Oval A Standing for the Saturday night!!!

Now I hear there is a show on Sunday though.. would have preferred to know that earlier... Sunday actually suits me better! :P Swapzies anyone? Oval A Saturday for Oval A Sunday?

im up for swapsies!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 OVAL A for Sunday, but I really would prefer to go to the Saturday show ><

Also for anyone else looking for tickets, I have 3 gold reserves for Saturday that I bought before I managed to get OVAL A tickets for Sunday, so if anyone is interested, just lemme know :)

I vote we organise a way for everyone in this forum looking for coldplay concert buddies to all go together!! it would be hectic!!

I have 2 GA Area 1 tickets for Coldplay in Sydney on November 17th but desperately need 18th tickets instead as I have double booked concerts on the Saturday night! Please contact me if you are interested in swapping.

Please help!!

im up for swapsies!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 OVAL A for Sunday, but I really would prefer to go to the Saturday show ><

Also for anyone else looking for tickets, I have 3 gold reserves for Saturday that I bought before I managed to get OVAL A tickets for Sunday, so if anyone is interested, just lemme know :)

I vote we organise a way for everyone in this forum looking for coldplay concert buddies to all go together!! it would be hectic!!

Sounds good RE: swapping! I sent you a private message :)