✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[10-Nov-2012] Coldplay @ Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland, New Zealand

The 24th was an awesome show! We got Trouble :D Where were your seats for that night?

Sorry mods for being off topic here ;)

I haven't heard if there is a live feed. I hope we get at least one for these last few tour dates.

I suspect ABC might stream a show in Oz. And there's that intimate gig that I hope will be broadcast.

I was WAY in the back and off to the side. It's why I didn't post my pics. I only got one half-decent one of Chris & Jonny on the X Stage. I really need to win a lottery next time they tour,lol.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay's multi-million dollar gig just the start for Auckland

British rock band Coldplay is big business – and this weekend that business is coming to Auckland.

Nearly $4 million in economic benefits, to be exact, attracting thousands of people to the region, most of whom have tickets to tonight’s Mylo Xyloto concert at Mt Smart Stadium.

Auckland Council’s events marketing arm, Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED), has calculated the region is in for a $3.7 million economic boost, while it will add 25,000 extra visitor nights to the bottom line – the figure also includes concert-goers staying with friends and family.

link

I suspect ABC might stream a show in Oz. And there's that intimate gig that I hope will be broadcast.

I was WAY in the back and off to the side. It's why I didn't post my pics. I only got one half-decent one of Chris & Jonny on the X Stage. I really need to win a lottery next time they tour,lol.

I'd love to hear a feed from that intimate gig too. Those people are so lucky that get to go.

Yes winning the lottery would definitely come in handy :D

Chugg Entertainment ‏@ChuggEnt

HAPPY COLDPLAY DAY AUCKLAND! Who's going? What song do you most want to hear? What will you be wearing? Tell us everything!

Natasha :} ‏@iwilltry2fixyou

Breathing the same fresh, delicious Auckland air as @Coldplay . aw yis.

Tim Roxborogh ‏@TimRoxborogh

Can't wait for @coldplay tonight in Auckland. You don't become the biggest band in the world (& sustain that) by accident.

This is a disgrace

This is such a letdown, waited in line since 9am and as soon as the first gates opened everyone ran and pushed everyone over. Now standing in the back of the queue waiting behind people who turned up 5 minutes before. The organization of this is ridiculous. I'll go through this for Coldplay but seriously disappointed.