✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Newbie Here

salichristina

Hi All!

My name is salichristina, I'm 28 and married with two super awesome little boys. I'm in the process of opening an online bakery, and I'm also a stay at home mom. I was 17 when the album, "Parachutes" came out....The first time I heard "Yellow" I was hooked.

Coldplay has a very special place in my heart.. Ever since I was little my parents were addicted to alcohol and were absent for most of my adolescent years. We moved a lot, so I didn't have a lot of friends and I just became very depressed. When negative thoughts came over me, I knew I could always count on Coldplay to make me feel better, "Everything's Not Lost" and "Trouble" were always on repeat.

Now, I'm the happiest I've ever been, with a supportive husband and two little boys that love Coldplay as much as I do, every other day my 4 year old and I watch Coldplay's Glastonbury concert on T.V. and pretend to be Chris Martin :) In April I had the pleasure of going to Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto concert, and it was, by far the greatest night of my life. Long story, short... I love Coldplay, and I thank them for saving my life :)

Can't wait to meet everyone :)