✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I HAVE MEET CHRIS :D

ColdplayOlivia

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHH! Olivia!

What a wonderful story! I can tell from reading it that your heart had to have been going 100miles per hour! Mine would have been!

What a blessing to meet such an amazing, incredible, talented man! :) Something you'll always remember!

Thanks for sharing with all of us who can only dream of meeting Mr. Martin!! ;)

:o OMG......that's a lovely story, just shows you how normal, down to earth he and the band are. I genuinely don't think there is another band out there who are as nice as these are....or anywhere near as good for that matter!! Im so jealous but happy for you getting to meet him :)

Heyyyy olivia i'm the other coldplayer!! So happy that we met chris the other day !!! IT WAS REALLY GREAT SPECIALLY THE HUG PART !!!

OMG You Have really beautiful pictures there !!

Very nice meetin you hope you got home safe i'am still in London tho

And yeah you forgot the part just before he left when he was like "please girls don't get cold !! "

OMG IT WAS AWESOME !!

Heyyyy olivia i'm the other coldplayer!! So happy that we met chris the other day !!! IT WAS REALLY GREAT SPECIALLY THE HUG PART !!!

OMG You Have really beautiful pictures there !!

Very nice meetin you hope you got home safe i'am still in London tho

And yeah you forgot the part just before he left when he was like "please girls don't get cold !! "

OMG IT WAS AWESOME !!

Where are your photos?

I don't know how to upload them on the website !! And I wish I had one of when I was hugging him but I don't :( ! Ill try to put upload it as soon as I go back home still have a few days to enjoy London :D

I

I don't know how to upload them on the website !! And I wish I had one of when I was hugging him but I don't :( ! Ill try to put upload it as soon as I go back home still have a few days to enjoy London :D

I

Hey you! :D yes haha I forgot the part that he said it , hahahah :D it was so wonderful haha :dazzled: