✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I HAVE MEET CHRIS :D

ColdplayOlivia

iofgsilk Don't know if this is the right place but anyway :D eheheh I was in london last week and this is my story of when I meet Chris outside the bakaery :D dsofklj

So I went to the bakery and the beehive with my sisters, and when my sisters started to take some pictures on me infront of the bakery, the door opened. At first I thought it was Chris, but when I turned around I saw a guy that looked strage at us. (haha) and then I said : IS CHRIS OR SOMEONE ELSE FROM COLDPLAY THERE?!!! and he smiled and said: maybe.. And i said : IS HE THERE ??POIDHNKLGS ARE YOU SERIOUS?! :dd * tears in my eyes* and he said: well... do you want an autograph ? And i said: YES AND I WANT TO TALK TO HIM :3 And then he siad: Okey, wait I'll he if he is busy .. And when he said it and went in again I thought I should die and I was so prepared that Chris should come. When the guy come out again then he said ; Noo.. sorry, he is a bit busy.. But sit here wait :) So we waited, after a half-hour another Coldplayer came, she was very nice:D . So we waited. And after like 10 minutes, the door opened. and then My sister said. Olivia, it's chris. (ekhfdbfvkdajbgfwjieub) ( i thought I should die) (Chris stood and he looked the door) And i went to him slowly and said : ..hi chris.................... And then he turned around and said: oh Hi! I'll just lock the door! (hdfdjvh) and after he locked the door he cma eto us , and we started to talk.:3 I stood and was chocked x100000 and cried a little bit. he asked after my name and he signed my CD and where I'm from , and if I saw one of the shows in emirates( he saw my xyloband) and we talk about for how Long i have listend to them and so on :D and he told us that He was in hurry . He should pich up his kids. ( he was very stressed :(( ) And then I asked him if he could do me a favorand he said : Ofcourse! and I said; Could you call my firend? She loves you too! :D And he said Ofcourse! And then I started to quickly search after my phone in my bag. And I was stressed because of that I didn't wanted that he should wait. And he saw that and he said: DOn't panic! you don't need to hurry! and I was like : jdlfbadslkd hihiih don't panic! :D And when I found my phone he said; you can call her and talk to her first and then you can just handle over her :D And what's her Name? And I said Marie Louise ! :D But you can call her Louise! :D And he said: Okey call Marie louise :D And I called her, and they talked for a while :D and then he needed to go, so I asked for a hug iihhiihhiih and we huged eachother . ihihihih ( his scent is WONDERFUL) and I don't know how but it ended that we hold eachother hands. and then I said : CHRIS , I love you! and he said : I love you too! and then he said bye to the others and he waled away . And I'm still surprised that I didn't died :D

575890_3634536056811_898151929_n.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw your lovely photos on FB, but never heard your story, it's amazing: awesome: :awesome: It's so cute that he spoke Louise on the phone and hugged you :awesome: :awesome: i'm so happy for you Olivia !!!! :awesome:

Thank you so much for sharing! What a lovely story. Are you down from the clouds yet? :)

What a nice man he is though! He was in a hurry, yet he spent time with you, called Louise, and the hug. Wow.

So so cool.

Yes Ceren. That t-shirt again! Lol.

I love chris, what a guy[/color]!

I second that. And without knowing you, OLIVIA, I can say that you are a fantastic friend to Marie Louise. Simply wonderful as is Chris. :heart:

Thanks for telling us about your meeting with Chris - and for making him call Marie Louise. That was a really sweet gesture.

I'm so happy for you Olivia. :cheesy: and thank you for the call. :wacky:

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 I wish it for all of you guys, really. He is so nice <3 :) 2v1um1e.png

I WAS TALKING WITH CHRIS ON THAT PIC! :dies: :escaping:

456298_3634510336168_2140515455_o.jpg

I'm surprised you didn't die too! After THIS^^!!! And just let me say....ANOTHER good friend we have around here! All of these nice people having him make calls to their friends....awesome. SO glad you got to meet him; the experience of a lifetime! :D:D:D (My number is available for any friend that would like to make sure he gives me a call should they happen to meet him....)

iofgsilk Don't know if this is the right place but anyway :D eheheh I was in london last week and this is my story of when I meet Chris outside the bakaery :D dsofklj

So I went to the bakery and the beehive with my sisters, and when my sisters started to take some pictures on me infront of the bakery, the door opened. At first I thought it was Chris, but when I turned around I saw a guy that looked strage at us. (haha) and then I said : IS CHRIS OR SOMEONE ELSE FROM COLDPLAY THERE?!!! and he smiled and said: maybe.. And i said : IS HE THERE ??POIDHNKLGS ARE YOU SERIOUS?! :dd * tears in my eyes* and he said: well... do you want an autograph ? And i said: YES AND I WANT TO TALK TO HIM :3 And then he siad: Okey, wait I'll he if he is busy .. And when he said it and went in again I thought I should die and I was so prepared that Chris should come. When the guy come out again then he said ; Noo.. sorry, he is a bit busy.. But sit here wait :) So we waited, after a half-hour another Coldplayer came, she was very nice:D . So we waited. And after like 10 minutes, the door opened. and then My sister said. Olivia, it's chris. (ekhfdbfvkdajbgfwjieub) ( i thought I should die) (Chris stood and he looked the door) And i went to him slowly and said : ..hi chris.................... And then he turned around and said: oh Hi! I'll just lock the door! (hdfdjvh) and after he locked the door he cma eto us , and we started to talk.:3 I stood and was chocked x100000 and cried a little bit. he asked after my name and he signed my CD and where I'm from , and if I saw one of the shows in emirates( he saw my xyloband) and we talk about for how Long i have listend to them and so on :D and he told us that He was in hurry . He should pich up his kids. ( he was very stressed :(( ) And then I asked him if he could do me a favorand he said : Ofcourse! and I said; Could you call my firend? She loves you too! :D And he said Ofcourse! And then I started to quickly search after my phone in my bag. And I was stressed because of that I didn't wanted that he should wait. And he saw that and he said: DOn't panic! you don't need to hurry! and I was like : jdlfbadslkd hihiih don't panic! :D And when I found my phone he said; you can call her and talk to her first and then you can just handle over her :D And what's her Name? And I said Marie Louise ! :D But you can call her Louise! :D And he said: Okey call Marie louise :D And I called her, and they talked for a while :D and then he needed to go, so I asked for a hug iihhiihhiih and we huged eachother . ihihihih ( his scent is WONDERFUL) and I don't know how but it ended that we hold eachother hands. and then I said : CHRIS , I love you! and he said : I love you too! and then he said bye to the others and he waled away . And I'm still surprised that I didn't died :D

575890_3634536056811_898151929_n.jpg

Aaw, Olivia, vad roligt! :) Gullig bild! Hoppas allt ar bra med dig! :hug:

What a great story Olivia :awesome: I am so happy for you & Louise :)

I love your photos, you look like the happiest being on the planet :) I know I would if I were in your place ( that's in Chris arms :stunned: you're SO LUCKY)

& yes it's so lovely you remembered to call Louise..

ghgjhgjhlhllkh Chris is such a wonderful person..I am dying just by reading your story :drunk:

^^ oh my god ksfjdngksjgnkjsgfhnkg you guys are so lucky!!! ahhh! i am so happy that you got to meet Chris and that you got to talk to Chris!! :D

this is so beautiful!! Chris omg. he looks so adorable though! ahahah

and omg. i have never seen Chris with a hand bag though. ahhaha! that part made me laugh a bit. :D but i love that shirt of his! :D

ankjfngk ahH! i am so happy for you! :D *and extremely jealous that you got to hug and talk to him* hahah