✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I HAVE MEET CHRIS :D

ColdplayOlivia

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How utterly insanely-crazy-freaking-cute is this story, LIKE SERIOUSLY!? :lol:

This is probably the cutest thing I have ever read.

I would be FOREVER grateful to the person who took those photo's when he was hugging you :lol:

+238978912371238904

Can I just say how much I love this picture?:

2v1um1e.png

Bliss, in its purest form :wacky: And the way you write is just... :laugh3: Totally delivers how you must feel right now xD

And I love that Chris went along so well with your fangirl craziness! :lol:

I'm totally happy for you and apart from other people, NOT jealous, because I for sure would have died if I had been you in this moment! :laugh3:

*goes to rewatch the photos for the 4958049th time*

How utterly insanely-crazy-freaking-cute is this story, LIKE SERIOUSLY!? :lol:

Just look at her face in this photo! Heaven.....

2v1um1e.png

He's so awesome!

And just let me say, I've waited patiently all day to say this so as not to smudge a beautiful moment, but I am proud that I held out as long as I did without commenting on the wall splatter behind them....maybe from previous fangirls that have met Chris. I apologize. :smug:

Back to the swooning!

Surprise no one's asked so far on the thread (or maybe i'm REALLY ignorant), but can someone give me the specific location of the bakery? I know it's in Camden somewhere...

That's because most people know where it is already :P

It's on Fleet road in Camden between an estate agents and a purple cafe/restaurant

I think :uhoh:

Wow you're so lucky! Congratulations on getting to meet him like that! I hope we can all meet him sometimes soon.

BTW: has anyone else noticed that in all of Chris' not concert pics, he wears that flowery shirt?

He does? :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

We should start a thread called "Chris and the flowered shirt" and put in all the pics of him wearing it.

Wow you're so lucky! Congratulations on getting to meet him like that! I hope we can all meet him sometimes soon.

BTW: has anyone else noticed that in all of Chris' not concert pics, he wears that flowery shirt?

true confirmation here

http://www.popsugar.com/photos/Chris-Martin

I'm not sure but I think we saw this T-shirt for the first time in this event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=VXPNHe0pr5E&feature=endscreen

Awwww, congrats! :awesome: God, I wouldn't know how I would respond if Chris would just walk over to me! *dies* You're so lucky! :D And Louise, you're so lucky too! Awesome! (: And I like your vest, Olivia :nod:

hihihihi thank you :D It's home-made :D hahaha Not really the west , but the universe on my back haha :D