✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MX comic panel at Comic-Con (13 July 2012)

inspectah94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon,

i orderd the MX Comic Series with the 250 print Lithograph. The Lithopraph coming today, but it dosent hand numbered :(

Have you the same problem? What happend?

nobody can help me?
I don't really know what the problem is. I get from your post that you received the comic book, but that your copy has no number.

I didn't order the Lithograph one, so I didn't receive a comic yet, but my guess is that the limited Lithograph edition is limited to 250 but that they haven't numbered each comic. I don't see what the problem is with that? Or did I not understand your post?

I CAN'T PAY WITH PAYPAL. I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER CREDITCARD. NOOOO
I can place an order for you if you want. Just PM me.

• 1 month later...

Just what I expected, an answer that doesn't make sense and doesn't solve the problem.

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. As soon as we receive the merchandise from the manufacturers the order will fulfill and ship. You will also receive an email stating that it has done so. Usually merchandise takes 1-4 weeks to receive. We are unfortunately at the mercy of the manufacturers.

I fricking ordered it 14 weeks ago, where is it? :angry:

Just what I expected, an answer that doesn't make sense and doesn't solve the problem.

Thank you for choosing Live Nation Merchandise. As soon as we receive the merchandise from the manufacturers the order will fulfill and ship. You will also receive an email stating that it has done so. Usually merchandise takes 1-4 weeks to receive. We are unfortunately at the mercy of the manufacturers.

I fricking ordered it 14 weeks ago, where is it? :angry:

The message wasn't even written today, it's an automated message I got exactly the same message about 6 months ago when I ordered a poster and I asked how long it would take and I got the same reply twice.. I cancelled it because it was taking too long and bought it on 6 September in The Hague:\

Response Via Email (Becky) 09/12/2012 04:39 PM

So sorry Tash for that evil merch company messing up. I hope they still have limited versions to send to people that didn't receive or that this will be one of those that turns up way too late (at least it turns up then).

I found a picture of the cover of issue #2

187_zps483ed21d.jpg

Item description

The citizens of Silencia have long been suppressed under the iron grip of Major Minus, but now that the loyal soldier Mylo Xyloto has caught a glimpse of a brighter universe, the world starts to change right before his very eyes.

I can't help but think that Major Minus' name partly comes from Animal Farm where one of the pigs that talked the animals into rebellion is called Major. It's a book written by Orwell who also wrote 1984 handling this topic (and the comic's), so.. could it be?

I found a picture of the cover of issue #2

187_zps483ed21d.jpg

Item description

The citizens of Silencia have long been suppressed under the iron grip of Major Minus, but now that the loyal soldier Mylo Xyloto has caught a glimpse of a brighter universe, the world starts to change right before his very eyes.

:surprised:

• 2 weeks later...

Cover #3

186_zps639541bf.jpg

Item description

Major Minus is stirring the citizens of Silencia into a paranoid frenzy, and with nowhere else to go Mylo Xyloto goes underground only to come face to face with the Sparker Rebels, who are gathering forces to fight the final battle in the Great War on Color.