✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MX comic panel at Comic-Con (13 July 2012)

inspectah94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this last Thursday, decided to risk buying it after reading 'decent' reviews from the site (a few petty complaints) Just received the email to say its been dispatched today (tuesday)

e8smwz.png

I held myself back from reading the spoilers going around online to wait for the official thing. Looking forward to the read :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hmm, seems silly to pay 5.50 sending costs for a 4 euro comic, also why do you always need a credit card for these kinda things >.<

I know, the shipping costs are ridiculous.

So the only different thing for this comic than the ones that'll be released from february 2013 is the cover right?

Right : )

Love Comics And Melodramatics? Check Out Coldplay’s New Video

Ever since “Yellow” drilled its way into pop culture history, Coldplay have been poster boys for exaggerated emotions and sappy music. Don’t get me wrong, I love Rush Of Blood as much as the next once heartbroken twenty-something, but there is no denying the critic-driven facts. That said, those unashamed of their love for Chris Martin’s whiney love epics who also happen to love comic books are in for something extra special with the group’s latest music video for “Hurts Like Heaven.” The clip, which can be viewed after the jump, takes fans inside the pages of the group’s upcoming comic book, which makes its exclusive premiere this weekend at New York Comic Con in NYC.

link

-----------------

Well, it already premièred a while ago and I can't find anything about it on the website of the New York Comic Con. Or maybe the mean the complete series? :confused:

COLBN009.jpg

Pre-order the Mylo Xyloto comic series and receive six free exclusive images as digital downloads.

The Mylo Xyloto comic series reveals the story of Mylo Xyloto - a young Silencer on the front lines of a war against sound and color in the world of Silencia - which provided the backdrop to Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto album and tour.

Published by Bongo Comics, the comics will be issued monthly from February, 2013. Order the series now to receive each printed issue of the comic as it's released.

Ten people who order the series before November 30 will be randomly selected to receive a signed copy of the Comic-Con special edition of Issue One, signed by the band and its co-creator Mark Osborne.

link

*also available with signed litho here*

The litho is way too expensive so I bought the regular copies.

Btw, Live Nation kinda screwed up my second order (the order total isn't correct), I just sent them an email about it. And I also asked them if it's possible to combine both of my orders, otherwise I have to pay shipping costs twice :|

The HLH video makes me wonder...are Mylo's parents dead or just locked away somewhere?

True, we don't know that! All the car kids could be holed up somewhere, and Mylo could help liberate them for the revolution/war against the Silencers?

The HLH video makes me wonder...are Mylo's parents dead or just locked away somewhere?

True, we don't know that! All the car kids could be holed up somewhere, and Mylo could help liberate them for the revolution/war against the Silencers?

Actually, we do know that.

Tell us a bit about Mylo Xyloto himself?

Like many Silencers, he was raised in an orphanage and conditioned to be a Silencer from a very young age. Legions of Silencers were created after the Great War of Colors took many lives, including the lives of Mylo's parents Aiko and Lela.

It's from the interview with Mark Osborne. For some unknown reason it isn't available on Coldplay.com anymore but you can read the complete interview here.