✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MX comic panel at Comic-Con (13 July 2012)

inspectah94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first one i actually scanned and put into the computer, i got the second one now so im going to do the same :) should i put it on line for download, because some fans can't get it because the county they live in..

No you can't because of copyright reasons. And the Coldplay.com shop ships worldwide so everyone should be able to buy them online.

Screen%20Shot%202013-03-16%20at%2020.14.28.png

Mylo Xyloto comic issue 2 out now

16 March 2013 8:15 pm

Get the second edition of the comic from the Coldplay Shop

news_line.png

Good evening. We're pleased to report that the second monthly issue of the Mylo Xyloto comic - which tells the story of the album - is available now in the Coldplay Shop (where you can also buy Issue 1 or order the full series of six comics).

Here's the plot summary for Issue 2: "The citizens of Silencia have long been suppressed under the iron grip of Major Minus, but now that the loyal soldier Mylo Xyloto has caught a glimpse of a brighter universe, the world starts to change right before his very eyes."

Mylo-2-Cover640.jpg

Anchorman

Cover #5

197.jpg

Item description

Major Minus celebrates his ultimate victory in the Great War of Color by orchestrating the final step of his master plan to control the entire population of Silencia. And as Mylo Xyloto struggles to set things right, he is forced to face an uncertain future in the senses shattering, penultimate issue of Coldplay's epic rock drama.

Got issue 2! :D

What the fuck is the black smear coming from Major's hand?

Isn't it curious? My guess is that Major Minus was once a sparker, but got turned away for some reason and that's why he's waging a war against them?

Also, I LOVED how the rocket came to life in Mylo's room. It's like how music triggers memories.