✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MX comic panel at Comic-Con (13 July 2012)

inspectah94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't buy the comics because it's really not my thing, but I was hoping to come to this thread & read discussions about them. I am curious to know if reading the comics has changed any of the song meanings to any of you.

Have a nice time reading :)

maybe send an e-mail?

There is something wrong with their 'shipping e-mails' because I had the first e-mail after I received issue 1 and the second issue came 5 days after the e-mail:thinking: (and I live in Belgium so normally it takes about 2 days from the moment it's shipped :P)

Isn't it curious? My guess is that Major Minus was once a sparker, but got turned away for some reason and that's why he's waging a war against them?

Also, I LOVED how the rocket came to life in Mylo's room. It's like how music triggers memories.

Hmmm...I don't think Major Minus was once a sparker...but this is going on the theory that only Silencians can be sparkers? Major Minus is a different race...Irdok? But even then, still doesn't really solve what that black stuff is...maybe a result of being responsible for suppressing sound and color with black?

Also...what do you think is in the vaults towards the end? We can already guess that the eaters are a lie so it's not them in there...

Hmmm...I don't think Major Minus was once a sparker...but this is going on the theory that only Silencians can be sparkers? Major Minus is a different race...Irdok? But even then, still doesn't really solve what that black stuff is...maybe a result of being responsible for suppressing sound and color with black?

Also...what do you think is in the vaults towards the end? We can already guess that the eaters are a lie so it's not them in there...

I think it is the sparklers they captured locked in there, for some reason.

I do not think MM was a sparkler... Like, he is from that other race, and the black in his hands is the opposite to the sparks (Sparks <3 that song) IMO.

Guest AlbaCT42!
^

I'm not sure but I think it are some kind of ugly dangerous big monsters that eat everything that has colours or joy.

Thanks! :)

It caught my attention when Major says to let the eaters "run riot". I associated that with "glow in the dark" so I thought they were like the sparkers

The first one i actually scanned and put into the computer, i got the second one now so im going to do the same :) should i put it on line for download, because some fans can't get it because the county they live in..

Please scan it so a lot of us can read it, they had a few in stock here in Mexico City but i don't live there and i couldn't buy it, as soon as i have a credit card i'll buy the lot from the official store but i want to read them as they're released, i would greatly appreciate it if you could post the scans or just PM them to me, thanks a lot

Please scan it so a lot of us can read it, they had a few in stock here in Mexico City but i don't live there and i couldn't buy it, as soon as i have a credit card i'll buy the lot from the official store but i want to read them as they're released, i would greatly appreciate it if you could post the scans or just PM them to me, thanks a lot :)

As mentioned several times before, scans can't be posted on here because of copyright reasons.

She can just post the link to the page where the scans are uploaded... can't she?

No because we would still be linking to a place where the comics can be downloaded and that's basically the same as posting the scans. So just to be clear, don't post scans and downloads links on here.

got my shipping email, but still waiting to receive comics 1 and 2 :/

For how long now? I remember the time I ordered from their store a few years ago it took at least a month for it to get here... I think it may have been two months.

Meanwhile I can get stuff shipped here USPS First Class International (el cheapo option) in 10 days. I swear they must use sea mail or something else ridiculous for Australia, not the first time they've been super slow...