✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MX comic panel at Comic-Con (13 July 2012)

inspectah94

I don't think it influences much on Coldplay's music, they will sell millions even if they release an folk instrumental eletronic album.

:nod:

Coldplay is so huge, I don't think EMI really says: I WANT YOU TO MAKE SOME CATCHY POP SONGS OR ELSE :angry:

And if you read most of Chris' tweets about his musical preferences, Coldplay making a "pop-sounding" album is actually not that surprising :nod::lol:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it influences much on Coldplay's music, they will sell millions even if they release an folk instrumental eletronic album.

That's not what I was trying to say

They probably would sell millions

But I wanted to point out that the label doesn't care about art but money. If music is taken as art, and not as a way of getting money, it's a whole new story. The band would have more freedom to experiment and discover new sounds. No limitations.

P.s. a folk electronic album might actually be very good

That's not what I was trying to say

They probably would sell millions

But I wanted to point out that the label doesn't care about art but money. If music is taken as art, and not as a way of getting money, it's a whole new story. The band would have more freedom to experiment and discover new sounds. No limitations.

P.s. a folk electronic album might actually be very good

Oh, I kinda misinterpreted your point. I totally get it now :nod:

I got an email saying that they will send the link to the download this week! :D

Yep got the same email! :) Looking forward to it!

Dear Coldplay Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase of Mylo Xyloto Comic Series. Your order includes a digital download of exclusive Coldplay Mylo Xyloto Comic Images.

The special content will become available for download this week. Once ready, you will receive a follow up email with instructions to redeem your digital gift from Coldplay.

Wow so weird..:stunned:.I pre-ordered ages ago, but I only got an email saying they will be sent in a week´s time. So what are the downloads?

Yeah that's weird indeed. I don't want to spoil it but for those wanting to know

You get 6 pictures of what I guess are the frontpages of the comics(you probably already have seen the first 2), nothing very spectacular, some of them you can just find on google

Yeah that's weird indeed. I don't want to spoil it but for those wanting to know

You get 6 pictures of what I guess are the frontpages of the comics, nothing very spectacular, some of them you can just find on google

Thanks! Are the downloads in high res quality?

That last one is really cool! Like really cool! Too bad it isn't in a bigger resolution, because I would love to print it as a poster and hang it up at home.

Valypan, I got my mail just now so I guess yours will be there now or soon as well :D

I am kind of sad that the 1, 3, and 4th prints are some that I already have (though in lesser quality) :S

I also just realise that print 2 and 3 are the beginning of the Hurts Like Heaven video! :D

btw, do you guys see those weird creatures inside the UFO in number 5? They look like some that I drew earlier for bogus. They were also pink :awesome:

Just buy the comics, that way you will be able to see what they look like : )

The downloads are images from the comics as we know, and I think they are really cool! Definitely happy I pre-ordered the whole series: it will turn out to be a fav of mine I think!:D