✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MX comic panel at Comic-Con (13 July 2012)

inspectah94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the third issue the other week and do agree that it's been my favorite one so far. But I've been thinking...

Does anyone else find it strange how easily accepted Mylo was with the Sparkers? There was a slight bit of questioning but once Fly came along, she straight away had no suspicions at all.

Is it because she saw straight away it was the Silencer that didn't call her in when he first saw her and therefore knew he doesn't mean for her to be caught? Or that Fly is just so desperate to do something before the Hypno Flow starts, that she really needs someone on the inside?

O and does anyone else think that after the end of issue 2, someone should have come to take Mylo in for questioning?

Just read the third issue the other week and do agree that it's been my favorite one so far. But I've been thinking...

Does anyone else find it strange how easily accepted Mylo was with the Sparkers? There was a slight bit of questioning but once Fly came along, she straight away had no suspicions at all.

Is it because she saw straight away it was the Silencer that didn't call her in when he first saw her and therefore knew he doesn't mean for her to be caught? Or that Fly is just so desperate to do something before the Hypno Flow starts, that she really needs someone on the inside?

Love at first sight.

O and does anyone else think that after the end of issue 2, someone should have come to take Mylo in for questioning?

Major Minus wants Mylo for interrogation but in Issue 3, there is a big frenzy and mess on Silencia, and Mylo clearly is on the run. So the Silencers failed to find and arrest him.

Hopefully all the puzzle will be complete with Issues 4, 5 and 6, cuz there are other many questions !

#4 has arrived! :wacky:

Major spoilers, don't read if you haven't read #4 yet!

That foreman is one evil bitch! And Rex didn't betray Mylo : ) But Mylo did betray Fly : ( I hope he can find a way to fix that!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Mylo Xyloto Comics Issue 4 - out tomorrow! A <a href="http://t.co/ehUneG3o2k" title="http://twitter.com/coldplay/status/331793183488999427/photo/1">twitter.com/coldplay/statu…</a></p>— Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/331793183488999427">May 7, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

#4 has arrived! :wacky:

Major spoilers, don't read if you haven't read #4 yet!

That foreman is one evil bitch! And Rex didn't betray Mylo : ) But Mylo did betray Fly : ( I hope he can find a way to fix that!

Got mine too! I really liked the visual elements in this one.

I somehow think that getting caught was part of the sparkers' plan to begin with...who could have ratted them out?

Got #4! Yay song connections...

Dreamed that lie 'til its true

Then taking back the punch I threw

Lie = Eaters exist, colour is evil

Punch = Mylo abandoning Fly to rejoin the Silencers

My arms turn wings

Oh those clumsy things

Now that Mylo is making sparks, him and Fly can jump off buildings and literally fly through Silencia with their colours

Okay, nothing earth-shattering here, but it's still fun connecting the dots!

I somehow think that getting caught was part of the sparkers' plan to begin with...who could have ratted them out?

Wasn't Rex responsible for that? And then he saved Mylo's arse because of their friendship. Or am I seeing things completely wrong?

Yeah I really don't get the whole "getting captured" thing… Weren't Fly and Mylo flying through the entire city making sparks? How is it Mylo's fault that they were seen and followed by the silencers? It looks like they were both looking for trouble...