✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MX comic panel at Comic-Con (13 July 2012)

inspectah94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I got it yesterday and was finally able to read it!!! Now I can say that the MX era is 100% over for me. :D

At last I read the sixth and final issue and that was a great moment !

MX era is over and now, let's wait for ATLAS !

Ah I hope you two enjoyed it! I have not read them yet, only gotten as far as the first one :/ Life too busy :( I hope to have more time for Coldplay now and the forum as well. MX era will never truly be over for me, cuz it has meant SO SO Much for me on a personal level and I look forward to enjoying the comics! They sure look amazingly colourful!

Ehm, this thread.

I´ve recently returned to the forum. When I left this thread was mostly about the release of the comic, but now that you confirmed I am in the right place, I will try to catch up as much as I can :) Thanks!

EDIT: I am browsing through it, and it is still mostly about the release dates and when the comics have arrived. I guess I´ll start some discussion here then :)

I just finished the whole series and loved it! A few thoughts though...

What´s up with the ending though? So Mylo´s kids are becoming the new rebels, wanting to bring back the horrific reign of Major Minus? I did like the bit about Minus childhood and I was hoping we would see a sort of redemption there, but instead he seems relegated to the underground tunnels, plotting a revenge? I don´t know..the ending seemed kinda at odds with the rest of the story. Am I the only one being confused about it?

What´s up with the ending though? So Mylo´s kids are becoming the new rebels, wanting to bring back the horrific reign of Major Minus? I did like the bit about Minus childhood and I was hoping we would see a sort of redemption there, but instead he seems relegated to the underground tunnels, plotting a revenge? I don´t know..the ending seemed kinda at odds with the rest of the story. Am I the only one being confused about it?

I was EXACTLY the same! As I finished it I was like "what? That's it? It ends there?" I thought it was a little strange also.