✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay MX comic panel at Comic-Con (13 July 2012)

inspectah94

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Oh.

Well, yeah our eye-contact lasted several seconds indeed :charming:

About 5 seconds of intense blueness :wideeyed:

ooh I'm so jealous!:) I didn't get any closer then, "OMG he looked in my direction, maybe he saw me!" :lol: And that was allready nice:)

*off topic*

Go to this page, scroll down until you see Thread Display Options and tick Show Signatures, that should solve the problem : )

Thanks! :)

Oh this sucks I can't wait for Issue 3 to arrive! By the way, any huge discoveries or links to the album yet? I guess the most exciting parts will be 'The Break Up' (POC) and whatever Up With The Birds is about… perhaps 'renewal' is a good word? Some sort of goodbye into the sunset where Mylo is looking forward to his future...

So far I didn't find huge links with the album, only some details or winks to the MX era :

The names of the characters : Mylo Xyloto, Major Minus, Rex

The Car Kids and the ck symbol

The spark "This could be Paradise"

"Hurts Like Heaven" written on an old spark from the Car Kids

Hypnofeed and Hypnoflow

"A Hopeful Transmission" symbol on Major Minus' building, the Hypnofeed helmet and on other stuff

The Eye of Major Minus watching the citizens of Silencia

Cover #6

199.jpg

Item description

With Major Minus victoriously in command and his mind-crippling Hypnoflow device switched on, the Sparker revolution is in grave danger of dissolving into nothingness - unless, that is, an unlikely hero makes a drastic choice to end the misery and suffering that is upon them all. The great history of the Xylobrites and the extraordinary power that lies within its citizenry will not die easily in this thrilling conclusion to Coldplay's polychromatic comic opera Mylo Xyloto!

mxi.jpg

Download a free MX Comic / Record Store Day release

16 April 2013 7:46 am

Mylo Xyloto comic books now available on Apple's iBookstore

news_line.png

mxeyes.jpg

Good morning. We're pleased to announce that the Mylo Xyloto Comic Book Series - which tells the story behind the album - is now available digitally exclusively on Apple’s iBookstore for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The first three issues are available to download now worldwide, with Issue One currently available for FREE as the iBookstore’s Book of the Week, at iTunes.com/ColdplayComics.

book270.jpg

A special release has also been announced for Record Store Day UK on Saturday, 20 April. The limited edition release will contain Issue One of the Mylo Xyloto Comic Book Series alongside a special 7-inch vinyl picture disc, featuring Hurts Like Heaven and Us Against The World (Live).

To give fans worldwide a chance to buy the package, a limited number will also be sold via Coldplay.com from Saturday, 27 April, plus selected independent record stores worldwide.

The physical Mylo Xyloto comic books are also available to order either individually (including the brand new Issue 3) or as a series from the Coldplay Shop now.

Anchorman

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Mylo Xyloto Comic News #2: Special 7-inch picture disc + comic release for Saturday's <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23RecordStoreDay">#RecordStoreDay</a> A <a href="http://t.co/4cvLPp3Jnt" title="http://twitter.com/coldplay/status/324078514682863616/photo/1">twitter.com/coldplay/statu…</a></p>— Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/324078514682863616">April 16, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

For some reason or the other I haven't been able to order the issues from the shop. But now that it is on itunes I didn't think it twice and bought all of them! :D

I must admit that I enjoyed them more than what I thought I would!

Can't wait for issue #4!