✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts Like Heaven 5th MX Single

CurtisJ

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now what the heck is that( I'm sad.

Last single off MX, no b-sides, no nothing...

So what, for the next album it's going to be just one HALF of a song per single?

This is true. These 1-track digital download singles are really starting to get on my pip. One or two an album, fair enough, but all but one?! :P Incidentally, I've noticed that the only ones keeping the art of the B-Side going recently have been the non-electronic indie bands, groups such as Maximo Park and the like.

Concerning the video, I found this quote..

"The music video for Hurts Like Heaven will be released sometime in August according to San Diego Comic-Con International. They say it will be an animated music video based off of the Mylo Xyloto comic series."

Not sure if this is believable, because August only has about a week left. If it is true, they'd better release it soon!

This is true. These 1-track digital download singles are really starting to get on my pip. One or two an album, fair enough, but all but one?! :P Incidentally, I've noticed that the only ones keeping the art of the B-Side going recently have been the non-electronic indie bands, groups such as Maximo Park and the like.

It's been... harshing my mellow as well))))

How about those fans who like to collect singles/records? Apart from the overpriced MX Limited Edition (which is actually quite nice, I admit), there is basically nothing to go on except for promos...

Keane are still doing b-sides as well (and good ones at that), which makes me very happy... They say they only do it for the fans, which I think is brilliant and the way to see those songs: as a way of getting an extra song to your fans. But the b-side is indeed dying and it's an utter shame.

Every time i see the thread "so...no car kids?" I think "so... no HLH video?" UGH. However a tweet from colsplayzone.it said the rumor is it's out Aug 31. Of course, we've been hearing weekly advancements on dates so whatevs.

coldplayzone.it ‏@coldplayzoneit

Breaking news: secondo alcuni rumours raccolti in rete, il video di Hurts Like Heaven dovrebbe essere pubblicato il prossimo 31 agosto

"Breaking news: according to some rumours gathered on the network, the video Hurts Like Heaven should be published this coming 31 August"