✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hurts Like Heaven 5th MX Single

CurtisJ

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to answer some of your questions.

Radio Edit - Johnnys Guitar solo's have been shortened along with a short outro hence the lenght 3:02

Album Version - This is the Starbucks version

Instrumental Version - This is an Instrumental of the Starbucks version (Its Brillant:))

I have no problem sharing with you Coldplayers - but it will be tomorrow again i get to upload it .I dont wanna go through Youtube so could someone post instructions of the best way to go about it or pm me - dont wanna be breaking coldplaying rules - Thanks.

I have no problem sharing with you Coldplayers - but it will be tomorrow again i get to upload it .I dont wanna go through Youtube so could someone post instructions of the best way to go about it or pm me - dont wanna be breaking coldplaying rules - Thanks.

I'm 99% sure you can't post links anywhere since we don't know what versions will be available on the single that will be released on 19 November. Please check this with Denise, she's our Multimedia guru and knows better than me what is and isn't allowed.

edit: instrumental version can be posted in the Multimedia section : )

Anyway, we can always PM you for links. Neither you and us are breaking forum rules;

And a technical advice: When you upload it, I believe you're gonna put it on a RAR archieve. Don't name that like "Coldplay Hurst Like Heaven Promo" or they will find and delete your file soon. Put a name like CPLYHLHPRMO an we'll be able to know what is it, but the uploading site administrators not.

"Anyway, we can always PM you for links. Neither you and us are breaking forum rules;

And a technical advice: When you upload it, I believe you're gonna put it on a RAR archieve. Don't name that like "Coldplay Hurst Like Heaven Promo" or they will find and delete your file soon. Put a name like CPLYHLHPRMO an we'll be able to know what is it, but the uploading site administrators not."

Did you read this post?

"Anyway, we can always PM you for links. Neither you and us are breaking forum rules;

And a technical advice: When you upload it, I believe you're gonna put it on a RAR archieve. Don't name that like "Coldplay Hurst Like Heaven Promo" or they will find and delete your file soon. Put a name like CPLYHLHPRMO an we'll be able to know what is it, but the uploading site administrators not."

Did you read this post?

Who, me? Yes I saw that post but as you can see I was referring to another post. You can share whatever you want via PM's.