✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Check this out!

fakfak

this Coldplay there it's just past. and never go return.

Coldplay and now lives in the world of celebrities.

between Guy and Chris is the persons who means the least.

Guy left for a rest on Apparatjik. and did a bit of music true for movie japan and restoration of furniture ect ..

and Chris is staying with his wife Gwyneth Paltrow and his children. since Emirate. dedicated her songs . written many for Gwyneth Paltrow.

quotes youtube of this interview :

@MassaDayLewis I see Chris' history in two stages: pre- and post-Gwyneth Paltrow. His marrying her made him realize how truly great he is, and it reflects in everything he's done since then. I suspect it made him much more style-conscious because he and his career seem to have blossomed since then. Marrying her helped him come into his own and it probably blew his mind, too to think such a super-star as Gwyneth Paltrow tracked him down and caught him as a husband. He became the ideal man for the ideal lady.

Resent it's Chris who stalked his wife Gwyneth Paltrow to give a kiss.

The album most fans and non-fans consider a Coldplay masterpiece (A Rush Of Blood To The Head) was written and released before Chris met Gwyneth Paltrow. Coldplay had already broken America at that point. His marriage has helped him on a personal level but not professionally. He definitely met his match though. They're great together.

my ass, professionally Coldplay is doing very well thanks to Chris Martin's wife Gwyneth Paltrow.

According to Matt McGinn (if I'm not mistaken), this is the gig where Chris and Guy got into a heated argument and almost came to blows during sound check. Will had to intervene.

:surprised:

I've watched this live already, but now I wanna watch it to see if we can feel the tension in Chris and/or Guy :lol:

:surprised:

I've watched this live already, but now I wanna watch it to see if we can feel the tension in Chris and/or Guy :lol:

Oops! Right town, wrong gig. The incident Matt describes in his book occurred at Bimbo's, a small San Francisco club, not The Fillmore. Sorry!

Just that I'd never seen it, nor seen it posted anywhere.:\

Great Find, thanks for posting, and don't worry about CPMom,:rolleyes: she is the walking book of CP Knowledge and thinks everyone should know everything:P

They all looked so young, and I laughed when Chris saw the street walker with the big hair, and his face was priceless:lol:

According to Matt McGinn (if I'm not mistaken), this is the gig where Chris and Guy got into a heated argument and almost came to blows during sound check. Will had to intervene.

That was the El Rey Theater during the club tour to promote AROBTTH. This is from a year earlier during the parachutes tour.

EDIT: I really should read all the posts before commenting.