✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's sing a song!

Troxley

are you sure it's that? On the Coldplay website for the lyrics it says "sometimes you'll feel"... (and yes, I'm ashamed of myself for having to look up the lyrics for these songs to play them here :D)

So stayyyyyy dowwwwn

Ooops :)

I thought that was what I heard. I often am too lazy to look up the original lyrics...I thought the next line was Stay round !

Sometimes you'll feel

Ooops :)

I thought that was what I heard. I often am too lazy to look up the original lyrics...I thought the next line was Stay round !

Sometimes you'll feel

Actually in the last part of the song that goes like this he does say "Stay round" but every other time he says "Stay down". So you are somewhat right there. It's not that I don't know the lyrics to have to look it up, I just don't want to go thinking it's another part of the song that it actually is so I post something else then I should have, in Swallowed in the Sea that's especially important. So I look it up to make sure I don't mess up :D There's plenty of surprises along the way sometimes in the lyrics when I thought it said something else than it actually is.

I don't blame you for saying "Sometimes you're free", it almost sounds like it! Kind of hard to tell in something really dreamy sounding like Brothers & Sisters... every time I listen to it I'm extra surprised by the really atmospheric and dreamy quality it has, it fades over some time and then when you listen to it again it sounds more then ever before!

And it's me they're looking for

• Like 1

Ah of course this is the one lyric that Metrolyrics had to get wrong, this one I didn't use the Coldplay.com website for, was on mobile at the time and was much too lazy to go all the way to Coldplay.com and look at the lyrics there so I just looked at the Metrolyrics website. I didn't remember by ear, it's what Metrolyrics said. Looks like they're wrong! Fixing that right now.

It's the time of your lives

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...