✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Latin American Tour 2013 [CANCELLED - GENERAL DISCUSSION HERE]

From loads of brazilian sites today:

http://omelete.uol.com.br/coldplay/musica/coldplay-pode-vir-ao-brasil-em-marco-de-2013/

Coldplay pode vir ao Brasil em março de 2013

Turnê brasileira passaria por quatro ou cinco capitais

10 de Agosto de 2012

Coldplay pode vir ao Brasil em 2013. De acordo com o Popload, a banda fará quatro ou cinco shows no país em março e um deles será no dia 7, em Porto Alegre, na Grêmio Arena, estádio que será inaugurado em dezembro.

Com a data da apresentação no Rio Grande do Sul definida, o grupo deve trazer sua turnê atual Mylo Xyloto pela segunda vez, já que se apresentou em 2011 no Rock in Rio.

Translating:

Coldplay might come to Brazil in 2013. The site Popload said the band will do 4 or 5 shows on the country in march and one of them will be at march 7 in Porto Alegre, at Grêmio Arena, stadium that's going to be opened in december.

With this Rio Grande do Sul date set, the group will bring it's current Mylo Xyloto tour for the second time, as the band have alredy performed in 2011 at Rock In Rio

THE "CONFIRMED" SHOW IS IN MY CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vuvuzela:

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like the MX tour is definitely ending after this run of shows.

Since the Twisted Logic tour, Coldplay have a third year of touring which is in Latin America. Also, you can see in Coldplay Last.fm's page that there are plenty of shows in Latin American including Argentina (my country) :)

Since the Twisted Logic tour, Coldplay have a third year of touring which is in Latin America. Also, you can see in Coldplay Last.fm's page that there are plenty of shows in Latin American including Argentina (my country) :)

My mind still likes to block out the festivals they played out (for some reason, probably because it was such a different schedule than regularely!), but I'd love for one more US leg in the tour.

My, how time flies.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like the MX tour is definitely ending after this run of shows.

yeah it sounds like :nod: :nod:

I'm still hoping for a little European tour, and especially east Europian leg, Croatia, Greece and Turkey :wacky:

http://omelete.uol.com.br/coldplay/musica/coldplay-pode-vir-ao-brasil-em-marco-de-2013/

10 de Agosto de 2012

Coldplay pode vir ao Brasil em 2013. De acordo com o Popload, a banda fará quatro ou cinco shows no país em março e um deles será no dia 7, em Porto Alegre, na Grêmio Arena, estádio que será inaugurado em dezembro.

Com a data da apresentação no Rio Grande do Sul definida, o grupo deve trazer sua turnê atual Mylo Xyloto pela segunda vez, já que se apresentou em 2011 no Rock in Rio.

Translating:

Coldplay might come to Brazil in 2013. The site Popload said the band will do 4 or 5 shows on the country in march and one of them will be at march 7 in Porto Alegre, at Grêmio Arena, stadium that's going to be opened in december.

With this Rio Grande do Sul date set, the group will bring it's current Mylo Xyloto tour for the second time, as the band have alredy performed in 2011 at Rock In Rio

I have the same information,and Coldplay are coming Uruguay in march 2013,Please someboby can confirm this? Please,any information communicate with me to my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Pattittoo011 Thanks!!!

10 de Agosto de 2012

Translating:

great \o/

maybe the concert in Rio could be on the same week. Coldplay are probably doing the 'ABC' of South America, Argentina, Brazil and Chile...

but I'm rooting for you, Patricia, that they come to Uruguay too :)

Coldplay

Oh Meu Deus! Eu tambem sou do Sul, moro pertissimo de Porto Alegre! E espero por isso há muitos anos! Tomara que não seja boato! Não tenho palavras pra expressar o quanto amo @coldplay. Quero demais poder ir ao show dos meus kings. Meus amores, minha vida...Meu twitter é @euteamocoldplay qualquer coisa me encontrem lá. Abraços!

Oh Meu Deus! Eu tambem sou do Sul, moro pertissimo de Porto Alegre! E espero por isso há muitos anos! Tomara que não seja boato! Não tenho palavras pra expressar o quanto amo @coldplay. Quero demais poder ir ao show dos meus kings. Meus amores, minha vida...Meu twitter é @euteamocoldplay qualquer coisa me encontrem lá. Abraços!

espero que venham pro recife tbm. alguma outra cidade confirmada?

English please! Thanks in advance : )

Rumours about the dates...

February, 28th 2013 - Estadio Do Engenhao, Rio De Janeiro, Brasile

March, 2nd 2013 - Estadio Do Morumbi, Sao Paulo, Brasile

March, 7th 2013 - Arena Do Gremio, Porto Alegre, Brasile

March, 9th 2013 - Estadio Ciudad De La Plata, La Plata - Buenos Aires, Argentina

March, 12th 2013 - Estadio Centenario, Montevideo, Uruguay

March, 14th 2013 - Estadio Nacional, Nunoa, Santiago, Cile

Source: http://www.coldplayzone.it/index.php/news/item/1973-in-arrivo-il-tour-sudamericano-nel-2013?-ecco-le-nostre-probabili-date

March, 9th 2013 - Estadio Ciudad De La Plata, La Plata - Buenos Aires, Argentina

Source: http://www.coldplayzone.it/index.php/news/item/1973-in-arrivo-il-tour-sudamericano-nel-2013?-ecco-le-nostre-probabili-date

if they confirm these dates, Coldplay will play in Rio after exact 3 years of their VLV concert! :lol: :smug:

I really hope they confirm them :freak:

^ it's kinda awkward that they play 3 days here and only one at others countries :inquisitive:

'cos it will probably sold out all the concerts...

btw, how many stages they're using on MX tour? like 2 stages being assembled (at the same time) in different cities?

I dont want to be that guy but I have sort of contact with a big concerts promoter here in Peru and when he was asked about the band bringing the MX Tour to Latin America he was pretty clear: "Not in this tour".

Hope he isnt right but, sadly, most of the time he isnt.

Well, I think that they'll come back to Latin America like they did in 2010!! I can't see big problems and reasons enough to this Latin America tour not happen. In Rock In Rio festival they made a fantastic gig that show everyone how amazing they are. I'm pretty sure that Latin America (specially Brazil, hahahhahahha) is in their plans!! If not, it's better they release another album soon and made another big tour!! hahahahhahahahahahhah