✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Latin American Tour 2013 [CANCELLED - GENERAL DISCUSSION HERE]

Debs is going to have to try harder to kill our joy, I'm pretty sure Vevo leaked the dates before it was suposed to... and they are still there

edit: this guy copied our info and didn't even mentioned Coldplaying! Now it's all over the brazilian internet press...http://popload.blogosfera.uol.com.br/2012/10/01/chris-martin-nao-mentiu-as-datas-do-coldplay-no-brasil/

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debs is going to have to try harder to kill our joy, I'm pretty sure Vevo leaked the dates before it was suposed to... and they are still there

Do you really think she would post false information on here?

I don't know, but why the hell would Vevo put this dates?

Debs could have ignored the rumours, the fact that she didn't tells me the VEVO rumours aren't true. And she didn't say anything about the previous rumours so those dates might be correct.

that's true, but it's strange 'cos they r exactly the same as VLV latin-america tour in 2010....

:thinking:

Some dates are the same but not all of them. And the cities/stadiums are different.

VLV tour:

26 February 2010 - River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina

28 February 2010 - Apoteose Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

2 March 2010 - Morumbi Stadium, Sao Paulo, Brazil

4 March 2010 - Parque Simon Bolivar, Bogota, Colombia

6 March 2010 - Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico

7 March 2010 - Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico

9 March 2010 - Estadio Tres de Marzo, Guadalajara, Mexico

11 March 2010 - Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, Mexico

Rumoured MX tour:

28 February 2013 - Estádio Olímpico João Havelange, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

2 March 2013 - Estádio Cícero Pompeu de Toledo, São Paulo, Brazil

7 March 2013 - Grêmio Arena, Porto Alegre, Brazil

9 March 2013 - Estadio Ciudad de La Plata, La Plata, Argentina

12 March 2013 - Estadio Centenario, Montevideo, Uruguay

14 March 2013 - Estadio Nacional Julio Martínez Prádanos, Santiogo, Chile

I'm confuse now, I thought she said those weren't Coldplay tour dates :confused:

yet! let's keep optimistic guys, after all Chris said they would be in Brazil in March...

unless he lied just to not look bad after Yuri's question :\

Just realized the new version of the dates are close to Lollapalooza Brazil (29-31 march). They have alredy revealed the line-up, still don't you think it's possible?

The new version Of Lollapalooza Chile is starting to take shape, Pearl Jam, Franz ferdinand, Keane a lot more ..5-6 April.

Some dates are the same but not all of them. And the cities/stadiums are different.

VLV tour:

26 February 2010 - River Plate Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina

28 February 2010 - Apoteose Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

2 March 2010 - Morumbi Stadium, Sao Paulo, Brazil

4 March 2010 - Parque Simon Bolivar, Bogota, Colombia

6 March 2010 - Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico

7 March 2010 - Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico

9 March 2010 - Estadio Tres de Marzo, Guadalajara, Mexico

11 March 2010 - Estadio Universitario, Monterrey, Mexico

Rumoured MX tour:

28 February 2013 - Estádio Olímpico João Havelange, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

2 March 2013 - Estádio Cícero Pompeu de Toledo, São Paulo, Brazil

7 March 2013 - Grêmio Arena, Porto Alegre, Brazil

9 March 2013 - Estadio Ciudad de La Plata, La Plata, Argentina

12 March 2013 - Estadio Centenario, Montevideo, Uruguay

14 March 2013 - Estadio Nacional Julio Martínez Prádanos, Santiogo, Chile

For the Viva La vida, they visit much more Mexico and they couldnt come to Chile because the stadium was closed for a long period instead they change the country for Colombia. They have thousands of fans in Peru but the organizers there are not very good, so they decided to no go to Peru(third time), sorry for them but is the truth. And Brazil they visited last year for Rock in Rio so this is like the second time for this tour.

For the Viva La vida, they visit much more Mexico and they couldnt come to Chile because the stadium was closed for a long period instead they change the country for Colombia. They have thousands of fans in Peru but the organizers there are not very good, so they decided to no go to Peru(third time), sorry for them but is the truth. And Brazil they visited last year for Rock in Rio so this is like the second time for this tour.

And I hope it will be my second Coldplay's concert \o/ \o/ (on the ''same tour'' lol)

-dont forget that is in Brazil the biggest fan-base of Coldplay in South America. Thats why they always come...

They MUST come to Mexico

I actually think that those Rumoured MX dates are correct... I just think they're not ALL dates... They have to come back to Mexico. They said this to a person that won a contest and went to see them in Europe... They told her they're coming to Mexico, personally.

They also told a guy from Brazil in a Meet & Greet that they were going to Brazil

:) So... we just have to be patient.

Hello

I hate to be a kill joy & as you know I don't talk about tour dates unless they've been confirmed on Coldplay.com but... I can tell you these dates are not Coldplay tour dates.

Sorry about that & I'm afraid I can't comment further but thought you should know.

X

That's the real dates:

Fev 2nd - Sao Paulo - SP

Fev 5th - Porto Alegre - RS