✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Latin American Tour 2013 [CANCELLED - GENERAL DISCUSSION HERE]

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They MUST come to Mexico

I actually think that those Rumoured MX dates are correct... I just think they're not ALL dates... They have to come back to Mexico. They said this to a person that won a contest and went to see them in Europe... They told her they're coming to Mexico, personally.

They also told a guy from Brazil in a Meet & Greet that they were going to Brazil

:) So... we just have to be patient.

I think Mexico is out this time, but I'm not 100% sure.:cry:

Hello

I hate to be a kill joy & as you know I don't talk about tour dates unless they've been confirmed on Coldplay.com but... I can tell you these dates are not Coldplay tour dates.

Sorry about that & I'm afraid I can't comment further but thought you should know.

X

I can talk from my country and there's a day taken, the stadium is reserved and the producer (I'm good friend of his wife) he said, "yes they're coming" , so What is wrong?? They're thinking, fans are dying here.:shocked2:

I think Mexico is out this time, but I'm not 100% sure.:cry:

I'm sure they will come... They have TONS of more fans here than in any other latinamerican country mentioned (no offense)... except for Brazil (which population is gigantic) and Argentina (I could say we're in a tie score with them)...

So, I dont see any reason why they wouldnt come.

Until further information I'm Sure they're coming.

I didn't see any other dates - still haven't. As I don't really comment on dates unless we've published them, there's not much point me looking to be honest...

x

As Debs rarely posts, maybe she is trying to warn us about not having a Latin American Tour. Maybe she doesn't want us to expect something that won't happen. :(

As Debs rarely posts, maybe she is trying to warn us about not having a Latin American Tour. Maybe she doesn't want us to expect something that won't happen. :(

but if that's true, why don't Coldplay just deny the rumors, like oficialy?

:inquisitive:

True,but there's other information at least in my country and is different and 100% real, weird Uh?:\

I'm sure they will come... They have TONS of more fans here than in any other latinamerican country mentioned (no offense)... except for Brazil (which population is gigantic) and Argentina (I could say we're in a tie score with them)...

So, I dont see any reason why they wouldnt come.

Until further information I'm Sure they're coming.

They didnt say nothing about Mexico and I've not hear nothing ever since...La verdad creo que van a cancelar todo, no es justo, pero da la impresion, pero te puedo decir con un 200% de seguridad que el tour que se vio hace poco es el real, ha excepcion de la fecha en Chile, pero como no soy de Coldplay ya ando pasando de loca:inquisitive:

but if that's true, why don't Coldplay just deny the rumors, like oficialy?

:inquisitive:

I don't really think they care about rumours. Yuri(the brazillian who met them) said Chris didn't even know we already had rumours about their come in March. I still think they'll come, but Debs suddenly answering a rumour thread worries me :confused:

I don't really think they care about rumours. Yuri(the brazillian who met them) said Chris didn't even know we already had rumours about their come in March. I still think they'll come, but Debs suddenly answering a rumour thread worries me :confused:

Uhm, I didn't know that... looks like we need to put #LatinAmericaWantsMyloXylotour up in trending topics again

:( If that's the case, then I wish they would just say there won't be any Latin American tour this time, they and their people are clearly aware of the rumors. I'm still hopeful though, cause that guy from Brazil who met them claimed Chris told him they would be coming in March, so my hopes are still up.

Uhm, I didn't know that... looks like we need to put #LatinAmericaWantsMyloXylotour up in trending topics again

Challenge accepted :P hahahaha

:( If that's the case, then I wish they would just say there won't be any Latin American tour this time, they and their people are clearly aware of the rumors. I'm still hopeful though, cause that guy from Brazil who met them claimed Chris told him they would be coming in March, so my hopes are still up.

I'm hopeful too. There are many rumours appearing every day, it's hard to believe that they won't come. I just didn't see Debs' post in a positive way :confused:

So who's the first to start the #LatinAmericaWantsMyloXylotour or make a group on facebook, BTW anybody knows the address of the bakery, I'll start to send postcard 2 times a days also and signals from the sky, what else aliens?? PLease Coldplay wake up......or we have to wait another 3 years for a maybe Tour again:inquisitive:

I didn't see any other dates - still haven't. As I don't really comment on dates unless we've published them, there's not much point me looking to be honest...

x

Hello

I hate to be a kill joy & as you know I don't talk about tour dates unless they've been confirmed on Coldplay.com but... I can tell you these dates are not Coldplay tour dates.

Sorry about that & I'm afraid I can't comment further but thought you should know.

X"

This is bad

Suena malo, estoy que agarro mis cd y los tiro a la cordillera de Los Andes. No sabia quien ere Debs Wild ahora que lo se , suena mal, y eso que tengo o tenia informacion privilegia. Simceramente creo que cambiaron de opinion y chao no mas.:(

Tranquilos chavos, la esperanza muere al ultimo! En mi opinión, podrían anunciar los shows hoy, mañana o hasta dentro de un mes y no les afectaría, porque estoy segura que estarán sold-out (por lo menos Argentina, México y Brasil, de los otros países no sé pero supongo que sería igual).

Además lo único que dijo Debs fue que esas fechas (en especifico) no eran reales, no dijo que no fueran a venir.

En el caso de México y los pocos rumores que hay, acuérdense también que esto es un negocio. Realmente creen que dejarían pasar la oportunidad, los promotores y la banda, de dar mínimo 3 shows y que se vendan todos?

Llámenme loca, pero yo digo que sí vienen. Es cuestión de esperar el anuncio.

Sorry for the long post in spanish.

Tranquilos chavos, la esperanza muere al ultimo! En mi opinión, podrían anunciar los shows hoy, mañana o hasta dentro de un mes y no les afectaría, porque estoy segura que estarán sold-out (por lo menos Argentina, México y Brasil, de los otros países no sé pero supongo que sería igual).

Además lo único que dijo Debs fue que esas fechas (en especifico) no eran reales, no dijo que no fueran a venir.

En el caso de México y los pocos rumores que hay, acuérdense también que esto es un negocio. Realmente creen que dejarían pasar la oportunidad, los promotores y la banda, de dar mínimo 3 shows y que se vendan todos?

Tenes toda la razon!!! :)

Si es sobre el Tour en Latin America, debemos hablar en español y no creo que estes loca porque ya seriamos 2, pero Debs Wild es como la representante publica y entre en panico, la razón? tengo informacion de una super buena fuente de que vienen y ella dejo entrever como que no vienen y faltan cuanto 5 meses? Madonna y Lady Gaga anunciaron sus shows con 8 meses y Lollapalloza ,que es en Abril ya esta casi listo y los lindos de Coldplay todavia la andan pensando. Creo que Mexico estaba excluido esta vez pero no he preguntado más , el resto es seguro Brazil,Uruguay,Argentina y Chile-donde se pagan las entradas más caras de cualquier concierto y se llenan los estadios- pero el mensaje me dejo con panico y ella-Debs-revisa todos los foros , por algo será que dejo un mensaje???? Si no se presentan, mis CD los tiro a la cordillera de los Andes, esperar otros 3 años????? Yo solo digo que lo encuentro mala onda o es el panico que tengo :confused: