✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

when someone asks you what kind of music you like, what do you answer?

Destrokk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a plus side it's ok to like CP in the Lounge again.

No, it's not that, you're free to be a fan and if anyone treats you wrong for it, they're just joking or are snobbish dicks

But don't bring conversations here please, what part of 'non-Coldplay related discussion' is hard to understand in Coldplay section regulars' minds

The Lounge is the only reason why a lot of people on the site still post, if everyone starts dominating conversations about their favorite version of Fix You or makes lewd allusions to touching Will Champion's cock we won't have anywhere else for general chat

I know you were half-joking but smh, don't let this happen :/

No, it's not that, you're free to be a fan and if anyone treats you wrong for it, they're just joking or are snobbish dicks

But don't bring conversations here please, what part of 'non-Coldplay related discussion' is hard to understand in Coldplay section regulars' minds

The Lounge is the only reason why a lot of people on the site still post, if everyone starts dominating conversations about their favorite version of Fix You or makes lewd allusions to touching Will Champion's cock we won't have anywhere else for general chat

This goes for the World of Music, too. I mean, it even says in the subtitle "for music that actually isn't Coldplay." Look, Coldplay section regulars, we know you love Coldplay, and it's fine, and even if you bring them up for sake of comparison in some music discussion, that's not a problem. Having said that, don't get mad when people get annoyed at you for posting threads that say, "Yeah, you should check out this band because they sound like Coldplay and Coldplay are the best ever and OMG CHRIS MARTIN." (That's a bit of an exaggeration, but I think I've made my point.)

On a plus side it's ok to like CP in the Lounge again.

excuse me sir this is interpol with a warrant for you

You've read my mind

BAIL EVERYONE

i think this far more eloquently puts why i got mad at curly dragging coldplay music into one of the rip reilly threads, and the asspatting that followed

i like this space because we can talk about whatever. when people drag that discussion in here and then get on their high horse and self-entitled about it in response to people saying grumpy-cat-plzz.png?1 NO... eugh

hey maybe i don't need a cat avatar at all from batman and i can just use that