✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

when someone asks you what kind of music you like, what do you answer?

Destrokk

starting a new school, i get asked what kind of music i listen to and i dont even know what to answer... if i say rock they think nirvana and green day :sad: and then they always ask me if i can play smells like teen spirit on guitar :angry:

or "never heard of the animal collectives...?¿?¿?"

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually say "anything but the electro-dance-pop-whatever that you hear on the radio", but that's not true, since I hate many other genres, but it'd be hard to go into full detail. If they want specific genres I'll just say "rock", or if they want artists I'll say "Coldplay and U2".

Who Coldplay Is To Most Teenagers

I always just say Coldplay, they are really all I listen to. Sure I'll like a couple other songs by other artist but Coldplay actually makes more than 1 good song lol. People would usually respond with one of the following:

1. Are you serious..?

2. So you don't listen to Heavy Metal/Rap??

3. Oh I love Paradise!!! *facepalm*

4. They are too boring

I've only met 1 over person who new more then 5 Coldplay songs in my school lol. I love the fact that I'm better than everyone else :D

I usually say "anything but the electro-dance-pop-whatever that you hear on the radio", but that's not true, since I hate many other genres, but it'd be hard to go into full detail. If they want specific genres I'll just say "rock", or if they want artists I'll say "Coldplay and U2".

Me 2!

You should come join us over on the U2 thread...if you have not already.

;)