✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

every crush is like a white water rapid

Cyan Kat

meh he never said a word to me

oh well :/

and besides he'd probably do the same if I asked him in person...

oh come on, Kat!!!! just give it some time!!!! i had an experience like this once..

there was this guy i liked some years ago and i think he liked me too...well, to cut the long story short, he held my hand and i wriggled my hand out of his....yeah..i did that and then we ended up smiling at each other shyly.....it went on like that for sometime...then nothing and then some more smiling.....

you only don't know what's gonna happen!!!!!!!! be patient!!!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't usually believe in fate and all those wives tales but I think if your thinking about what you want to happen, it won't, once you put it off your mind, it will? That always happens to me

well...thoughts are magnetic....just be positive!!!

oh come on, Kat!!!! just give it some time!!!! i had an experience like this once..

there was this guy i liked some years ago and i think he liked me too...well, to cut the long story short, he held my hand and i wriggled my hand out of his....yeah..i did that and then we ended up smiling at each other shyly.....it went on like that for sometime...then nothing and then some more smiling.....

you only don't know what's gonna happen!!!!!!!! be patient!!!

well I doubt that in a month's time he's going to fall madly in love with me so I'm just try move on to be honest.

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, so I'll just say that sometimes it's hard to get your words out.

Yeah I was, but she felt she couldn't do it, so she did the next best thing by telling him on Facebook.

I wasn't trying to be a cock to you, I just simply didn't agree with what you said. Sorry if that offended you.

I'm really not, I actually don't remember a time where I've really freaked out like that. Usually because things just tend to happen with me

Nah is ok, I was just thinking out loud. No offence taken. I can be a bit pedantic on here too

it's cool guys

I wanted to ask him out

but it had been two weeks and it was driving me crazy and I just couldn't be bothered having to try again and again and somebody said earlier it only gets harder so yeah I just wanted to get it over with.

I wouldn't lose hope, he may still reply. Maybe he needs some time to think it through :sad:

I already have and I'm actually not as upset as I thought I would be.

He now knows how I feel so if he did feel the same it's up to him now and there's nothing more I'm going to do about it.

He now knows how I feel so if he did feel the same it's up to him now and there's nothing more I'm going to do about it.

hey Kat.....stay positive!!!!!

He might just not realise that you feel quite as strongly as you do. He might think it's just two mates meeting up. He might have meant to have messaged you back and forgotten, but he'll mention something in school.

I don't know, but I think you should maybe mention it at some point to him, just say "Hey, did you get my message?"

He might just not realise that you feel quite as strongly as you do. He might think it's just two mates meeting up. He might have meant to have messaged you back and forgotten, but he'll mention something in school.

I don't know, but I think you should maybe mention it at some point to him, just say "Hey, did you get my message?"

If I told him that I felt strongly about him it would just make the situation even more awkward and besides I don't think he has actually told anyone, I'm not sure yet.

If I told him that I felt strongly about him it would just make the situation even more awkward and besides I don't think he has actually told anyone, I'm not sure yet.

I don't know then. Whatever you do, good luck with it, I think you did the right thing with the message. If it doesn't work out, it really is his loss.

Well, when I get a message on facebbok that is more serious, sometimes I wait till I have enough time to right a good reply. (Not saying that's what he's doing, but who knows...)

And if this doesn't work out, I have four brothers to chose from.

Do you still have all the same feelings for him?

Just pop up, "heyyaaa"

not really, I mean I still like him but I'm not thinking about him so much as I was before and no I'm not saying anything to him unless he starts a conversation with me.