✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

every crush is like a white water rapid

Cyan Kat

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always find when I'm nervous that Arctic Monkeys make me feel better. Not sure why. Maybe it's the speed of the music, maybe it's his voice.

Well i'm listening to some rolling stones. I find it helps.

I used to hate their now it sounds cool to me.

I haven't seen it but I doubt I would like it, I'm not really much into superhero films well apart from the dark knight that was good I really want to see Skyfall when it comes out though.

The new bond film?

I prefer older ones

Okay what about Sherlock Holmes?

:O I don't watch the BBC series :P Robert Downey Jr is one of my favourite actors and I :heart: Sherlock Holmes

Do you like Harry Potter?

i've never really got into it as a kid so I never bothered

I know I'm a terrible person blah blah blah

i've never really got into it as a kid so I never bothered

I know I'm a terrible person blah blah blah

:surprised:Me neither!

I remember once a few years ago I went on holiday with my best friend at the time and her family, we went to her grandmother's place for a couple of days. At the first dinner, I don't know why but somehow Harry Potter was brought up in the conversation, and my best friend's grand mother asked: "What about you, Céline, do you like Harry Potter ?" So I answered by the truth: "Well, I saw some of the movies, and enjoyed them, but actually I've never been interested enough, I guess, to read the books". I'll never forget the look I got as an answer :| It was like she thought I was a punk or a deranged girl or someone like that :lol:

GoT FTW! :awesome:

Has the guy replied yet Kat? :huskyhug:

nope :(

he's not on facebook that often though I guess, he's probably being all social, the worst thing is that I have to be up at 5 in the morning to get to Manchester and I can tell I'm not going to sleep tonight ...

nope :(

he's not on facebook that often though I guess, he's probably being all social, the worst thing is that I have to be up at 5 in the morning to get to Manchester and I can tell I'm not going to sleep tonight ...

I'm sorry :disappointed: You should try to get some sleep, i'm sure he'll reply and he better go ut with you or i'll kick his ass :evil: