✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

every crush is like a white water rapid

Cyan Kat

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it is. It makes me feel kind of bitter towards him, and I hate this feeling, it's just the fact that he hasn't even replied with a single word. I've been in his situation twice before so I know what it's like and I always at least say something even if it is just a crappy text.

He's not obliged to do anything, for me personally I would respond to someone in that situation, but nobody has to, and as you know you shouldn't feel bitter towards him. As someone mentioned earlier it should have been face-to-face, you didn't do that, at least you would have gotten a clear answer, now you'll have to stop thinking about it and especially not blame the guy.

He's not obliged to do anything, for me personally I would respond to someone in that situation, but nobody has to, and as you know you shouldn't feel bitter towards him. As someone mentioned earlier it should have been face-to-face, you didn't do that, at least you would have gotten a clear answer, now you'll have to stop thinking about it and especially not blame the guy.

okay well 'bitter' was maybe the wrong word choice and I don't blame him, if he doesn't like me that's that and I've accepted it.

and I know he doesn't have to do anything, I'm just disappointed because I thought that he would have said something by now even just a 'hi' but oh well.

You shouldn't feel bad about it at all, a lot of people wouldn't have done anything. There's any number of reasons why he wouldn't respond that wouldn't have anything to do with you, and you shouldn't worry about any of them, well done for being brave enough to put yourself forward- that's what's important.