✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

every crush is like a white water rapid

Cyan Kat

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Coldplay, he needs to love Coldplay :angry:!!!!!

Seriously Kat, don´t chicken out! just remember all of us behind your back chanting "do it kat! do it!"

I'm imagining that in my head and it looks hilarious.

BUT SERIOUSLY KAT DO IT DO IT

The worst thing that can happen is if he says no. The more you put it off the more you'll regret it later on. SO DO IT.

I'm imagining that in my head and it looks hilarious.

BUT SERIOUSLY KAT DO IT DO IT

The worst thing that can happen is if he says no. The more you put it off the more you'll regret it later on. SO DO IT.

^ i totally agree....common Kat, just do it!!!! it's better than regretting!!!!

where is Kat?

Hopefully, cradled in her lover's arms, beneath a willow tree at sunset, the delicate breeze toying with the inertia of the nearby lake's surface, Kat's interest reciting exquisite love poetry from the mind of Christopher Martin...

...No, I don't know where she is.

Hopefully, cradled in her lover's arms, beneath a willow tree at sunset, the delicate breeze toying with the inertia of the nearby lake's surface, Kat's interest reciting exquisite love poetry from the mind of Christopher Martin...

...No, I don't know where she is.

I wish

I was at my dad's farm actually :P

I just went on facebook and I think he might be seeing someone </3

there's tons pictures from this party everyone was invited to except me and yeah he's like cuddling her and she's really pretty so I guess I just got my hopes up and he never liked me, he was just being nice as he is to everyone. I feel weird. you can delete this stupid ass thread now :disappointed:

You'll be okay, Kat.

It feels horrible now, but it will get better. Please don't feel too down about it :(

You don't know for certain, so until you do, stay positive, but if he is seeing someone else, it's not a reflection on you. It's his loss, it really is. You're lovely, and you'll find someone lovely too, it just wasn't meant to be. <3

You'll be okay, Kat.

It feels horrible now, but it will get better. Please don't feel too down about it :(

You don't know for certain, so until you do, stay positive, but if he is seeing someone else, it's not a reflection on you. It's his loss, it really is. You're lovely, and you'll find someone lovely too, it just wasn't meant to be. <3

I'm not certain, no but I just feel stupid for ever thinking he'd like me, I'm not pretty, I'm incredibly shy and awkward and why should he like me. I was delusional and just wanted to believe every smile means he likes me.

I can't help feeling down but I guess I'll get over it in a while I just wish I'd never gone on the internet tonight, then at least I'd go to sleep okay.

I'm not certain, no but I just feel stupid for ever thinking he'd like me, I'm not pretty, I'm incredibly shy and awkward and why should he like me. I was delusional and just wanted to believe every smile means he likes me.

I can't help feeling down but I guess I'll get over it in a while I just wish I'd never gone on the internet tonight, then at least I'd go to sleep okay.

Awww Kat :(

I was with a girl for seven months, and I thought she was really special. She dumped me because she didn't feel the same anymore and started seeing other guys almost straight away, and I felt the same as you do now. Like you're not good enough.

But it's not true. Maybe he did like you. Maybe he did find you attractive.

I know you're going to feel down no matter what, but don't ever go round thinking that you're not good enough. Because it's all subjective. I don't know about you, but I don't think we should put people into categories and leave them there to be found :)

It might be the end of this, but something new and exciting will start soon. :hug:

Ugh. I am very familiar with that kind of situation and feeling. I am so sorry that it may be happening to you. You shouldn't lose self-confidence because of that. I've been there, and what I can tell you right now, although I'm tired and probably not making much sense, is that, as uuh, the poster above (I'm sorry dude I don't know your name :lol::shame: ) said, it's not " a reflection on you". Him not being really into you doesn't mean you're not worth it. It really just means he's interested in someone else. It took me a lot of time to realize that myself, actually. I think I may be still working on that.

Also, time is often the cure :nod:

:hug:

well seen as my confidence has been rock bottom for a long time that's not a big deal, I just hate feeling alone and like the odd one out. I guess things will get better once I leave and go to Uni this school just seems to drag me down.

I feel alone too.

It'll be okay though. Things will get better.

Just... be confident. Because you're lovely. And from one thread, how many people said "Don't go for it Kat, he's too good for you!"

None. That's how many.

So put some sad songs on, feel sad, cry, etc. But tomorrow, put Hurts Like Heaven on, pick yourself up and start again. Because you're not the odd one out, they are.

Ugh. I am very familiar with that kind of situation and feeling. I am so sorry that it may be happening to you. You shouldn't lose self-confidence because of that. I've been there, and what I can tell you right now, although I'm tired and probably not making much sense, is that, as uuh, the poster above (I'm sorry dude I don't know your name :lol::shame: ) said, it's not " a reflection on you". Him not being really into you doesn't mean you're not worth it. It really just means he's interested in someone else. It took me a lot of time to realize that myself, actually. I think I may be still working on that.

Also, time is often the cure :nod:

:hug:

It's Mark :D mrkjhnwht is my name without the vowels, Mark John White. I thought it was obvious when I made the account, but no one's ever got it :P

Following on from this, the other thing that I'd say is that it's not so bad to still be friends is it? You've not lost him, at least. He's just with someone else, but he's still your friend.

It's Mark :D mrkjhnwht is my name without the vowels, Mark John White. I thought it was obvious when I made the account, but no one's ever got it :P

Following on from this, the other thing that I'd say is that it's not so bad to still be friends is it? You've not lost him, at least. He's just with someone else, but he's still your friend.

well I don't know for certain he's with her they were all at a party and all drunk and he was cuddling with her and yeah idk