✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

every crush is like a white water rapid

Cyan Kat

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahha WhAt i dont remember that :uhoh: Oh you! :blush:

I know, its confusing how you want him to know but dont want it to seem obvious. For him to be as curious as you are if he likes you :dizzy: we are a complicated sex.

I'm sure it was you, and well still you are hawt.

I asked my mum's advice she told me to ignore him because acting like I wanna be with him drives guys away apparently so last night I was even more confused.

Today in assembly he was sat next to my friend and I was stood at the opposite end and he smiled then I felt awk and looked away

why is this so freaking hard man WHY? ? ?

if I get chance after class tomorrow I shall ask him, but I can't promise that I will...

I'm sure it was you, and well still you are hawt.

I asked my mum's advice she told me to ignore him because acting like I wanna be with him drives guys away apparently so last night I was even more confused.

Today in assembly he was sat next to my friend and I was stood at the opposite end and he smiled then I felt awk and looked away

why is this so freaking hard man WHY? ? ?

if I get chance after class tomorrow I shall ask him, but I can't promise that I will...

If I liked a girl and she acted like she didn't want me, I would accept that she didn't like me and move on. Sure, I know some guys find "no" really attractive. But generally, there's word for them.

What you might not have considered is that he might not have thought of you in a girlfriend-material kind of way before. If you put the idea in his head by telling him, he might then consider this relationship. And judging by all the signs, all the pages before, all the things you've said, he likes you.

He waits for you.

He gazes at you.

He smiles at you.

I have friends who are girls, but I don't do those things for them.

Either you enjoy tormenting yourself, Kat, or you're afraid of being officially rejected by this guy. I hope my outspokeness doesn't offend you, I can't see what other reason would account for your indecisiveness about this whole thing.

well no I don't enjoy tormenting myself and yes I am afraid of rejection.

I've never done this before, I've never liked anyone quite this much and I'm scared that I'll be humiliated and worst of all, people would pity me and also that it would mean feeling extremely awkward.

I am a pessimist, always have been so doubting that he likes me is a defense mechanism which comes naturally to me

If I liked a girl and she acted like she didn't want me, I would accept that she didn't like me and move on. Sure, I know some guys find "no" really attractive. But generally, there's word for them.

What you might not have considered is that he might not have thought of you in a girlfriend-material kind of way before. If you put the idea in his head by telling him, he might then consider this relationship. And judging by all the signs, all the pages before, all the things you've said, he likes you.

He waits for you.

He gazes at you.

He smiles at you.

I have friends who are girls, but I don't do those things for them.

most of my guy friends wait for me but that's more because we are going to hang out together.

sometimes I feel as though I'm just seeing what I want to believe though..

most of my guy friends wait for me but that's more because we are going to hang out together.

sometimes I feel as though I'm just seeing what I want to believe though..

It's no shame to be rejected.

It means that you stood up for yourself and did something brave. No one will pity you. It's life, these things happen, and if the same thing hasn't happened to every one of your friends, it will do, one day.

Everybody gets rejected at some point, and believe me, it's better than how you feel right now.

And that's only the worst scenario.

:nod:

Write things down for us please, girls.

1. ask us many questions, we likes to be asked questions about things we like
  2. if you want a girl to like you, give them a lot of attention and then just stop

atleast thats the way i have fallen inlove with guys, when they just stop talking to me, maybe the second works on men too :o

I'm more of a pessimist than an optimist, but for me that is not a reason to not give things a go, especially when it comes to something important as this. You will either be turned down and eventually get over it or you two may have the chance to make each other immensely happy. But you can't find out if you don't try, you're just prolonging your misery instead of putting a stop to it.

I'm more of a pessimist than an optimist, but for me that is not a reason to not give things a go, especially when it comes to something important as this. You will either be turned down and eventually get over it or you two may have the chance to make each other immensely happy. But you can't find out if you don't try, you're just prolonging your misery instead of putting a stop to it.

I know and I will ask him and I want to do it soon this week I've had literally no chances to be alone with him and I don't feel confident to just go upto him and ask him.

2. if you want a girl to like you, give them a lot of attention and then just stop

atleast thats the way i have fallen inlove with guys, when they just stop talking to me, maybe the second works on men too :o

I like guys for their personality more than anything and I do agree with the being asked questions because quite a lot of guys just seem to ignore me and I have never had any feelings for them no matter how good looking they are oh and ....

tumblr_m4apgz3Pf41qlmk1k.gif

basically.

Haa.

I got talking to a girl called Rhiannon, and I was like "Oh, that's a song"

She was like "I know"

Then I found out she liked Coldplay

Chatted about Coldplay

Then forgot that I knew her name

Introduced myself again

Oops.

Which is a shame, because now she thinks either a) I've got so many girls on the go, I can't keep track b) I'm a bit thick c) so bored with her, I'd forgotten how we'd got onto the conversation about Coldplay.

I mean it's b, but usually girls find that out much later :\

I like guys for their personality more than anything and I do agree with the being asked questions because quite a lot of guys just seem to ignore me and I have never had any feelings for them no matter how good looking they are oh and ....

tumblr_m4apgz3Pf41qlmk1k.gif

basically.

It just makes us feel like men care more about who we are or what we like other than just our pretty face ;) amirite Katherine?

and since i was asked, boys how do i get your attention :angry:

Don't listen to your mum!! (oh at least about that what she said, the rest you should listen to :P)

Playing hard to get is not appreciated by most people. If the guy is as nice as you described him, then he doesn't either. He doesn't sound to me like the player-type and that's also not the type you're looking for I imagine.

My sister asked yesterday if the guy she likes wanted to hang out with her because a band was playing last night and he did not even respond. He just ignored her. I wanted to comfort her, but then she said "you know what, I don't even feel bad about it. At least now I know he does not like me and it feels somehow as a relief." Then we walked with her to the band :D

It just makes us feel like men care more about who we are or what we like other than just our pretty face ;) amirite Katherine?

and since i was asked, boys how do i get your attention :angry:

yes anette I believe you are right :heart: