✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

every crush is like a white water rapid

Cyan Kat

well I don't know for certain he's with her they were all at a party and all drunk and he was cuddling with her and yeah idk

Find out. Just ask one of your mutual friends. And if nothing's confirmed then tell him.

Drunk people tend to hug other drunk people, though...

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find out. Just ask one of your mutual friends. And if nothing's confirmed then tell him.

Drunk people tend to hug other drunk people, though...

I don't know exactly what happened at the party, I'm going to give it a few more days and then decide whether to ask or not :/

I don't know exactly what happened at the party, I'm going to give it a few more days and then decide whether to ask or not :/

I think you should tell him you like him, regardless of who he's seeing, because there might be a chance it's early days. He might like you back, you really do never know.

But then I'm one of those people who tells you exactly how I feel, even if it's totally inappropriate, so I'd double-check with someone more responsible :P

Okay, caught up now.

So, you don't know for definite if he's seeing this girl, the best advice I think you can get right now is regardless of what is happening in his love life tell him how you feel. If he's as nice as your saying he's not gonna be an idiot about it if he doesn't feel the same way and if he does then it goes from there.

believe in yourself, you CAN do it.

Every Coldplayer who has posted in this thread is clearly behind you.

The greatest risk in life is not taking one.

Okay, caught up now.

So, you don't know for definite if he's seeing this girl, the best advice I think you can get right now is regardless of what is happening in his love life tell him how you feel. If he's as nice as your saying he's not gonna be an idiot about it if he doesn't feel the same way and if he does then it goes from there.

believe in yourself, you CAN do it.

Every Coldplayer who has posted in this thread is clearly behind you.

[/color][/b][/size]

The greatest risk in life is not taking one.

This ^

Do it Kat!

I think my friend knows, I forget sometimes that she follows my tumblr and although I haven't told anyone his name I think she worked it out and she kept smiling at me in Psychology when he was sat next to me. I felt kinda awk. :blush:

I remember when I told my friends that I liked this guy (he was and is one of my best friends) and every time we were within feet of each other I got the "Aaaw haha" face, in the end he asked out one of my mates and they went out for a few months but I got over him, he don't like Coldplay either so :P

cyan kat please keep all us Coldplayers updated!!!

In high school, when I told my friends, they had the same reaction whenever we would pass by my crush :lol: And for my birthday they actually offered me a framed pic of him, with hearts and feathers and everything :shame::lol: My friends are crazeh :awesome:

It's Mark :D mrkjhnwht is my name without the vowels, Mark John White. I thought it was obvious when I made the account, but no one's ever got it :P

Following on from this, the other thing that I'd say is that it's not so bad to still be friends is it? You've not lost him, at least. He's just with someone else, but he's still your friend.

:surprised: Well nice to meet you Mark I'm Céline :cheesy:

About the friends thing, I think it depends on whether you really feel close to the guy or not. Lemme explain: at the time of my crush, I thought that at least I could be friends with him (he didn't reciprocate my feelings). But later I realized that we weren't really friends in the first place, and the time I began to really feel better and stop thinking about it all the time was when I realized that if I couldn't be with him, and wasn't really his friend, then I should let go. He didn't really care about me as a friend in the first place anyway, and, in the end, me neither. So maybe you should ask yourself whether you think being friends with him would be worth it. If you really care about this friendship, then it is. But if not, then don't bother with him and move on. It may seem obvious, but it's not always the case, that's why I explained my thought. That's my 2 cents anyway.

In high school, when I told my friends, they had the same reaction whenever we would pass by my crush :lol: And for my birthday they actually offered me a framed pic of him, with hearts and feathers and everything :shame::lol: My friends are crazeh :awesome:

:surprised: Well nice to meet you Mark I'm Céline :cheesy:

About the friends thing, I think it depends on whether you really feel close to the guy or not. Lemme explain: at the time of my crush, I thought that at least I could be friends with him (he didn't reciprocate my feelings). But later I realized that we weren't really friends in the first place, and the time I began to really feel better and stop thinking about it all the time was when I realized that if I couldn't be with him, and wasn't really his friend, then I should let go. He didn't really care about me as a friend in the first place anyway, and, in the end, me neither. So maybe you should ask yourself whether you think being friends with him would be worth it. If you really care about this friendship, then it is. But if not, then don't bother with him and move on. It may seem obvious, but it's not always the case, that's why I explained my thought. That's my 2 cents anyway.

Hey Céline! That's a gorgeous name.

I get that. I've known people I've either wanted to be with or not know. But Kat's said she's friends with this guy, and they seem to get along well. I hope that no matter what, she can stay friends at least.

Hey Céline! That's a gorgeous name.

I get that. I've known people I've either wanted to be with or not know. But Kat's said she's friends with this guy, and they seem to get along well. I hope that no matter what, she can stay friends at least.

Why thank you very much :cheesy:

Oh and I agree :nod:

nope he's been hanging out more with his friends

I wouldn't say that we are exactly good friends but we chat sometimes and we haven't chatted really so far this week....

it was awk yesterday morning after everyone was talking about the party when we were walking to class and people were walking up to him and saying hi and we barely spoke to each other and I didn't have a clue what to say to him to break the silence and it seems like he always brings lunch with him nowadays so I barely get a chance :/

Kat you are not unattractive :angry: you´re really pretty!

say it with me :angry:

I.AM.PRETTY :angry:

my facebook lies to you annette it tells you im average looking when in fact my face is ugly and I try to delete all pictures which show it

my facebook lies to you annette it tells you im average looking when in fact my face is ugly and I try to delete all pictures which show it

Kat, on what scale are you judging yourself? you're NOT ugly!!!! it's what is inside that counts and not outside!!! the inside beautifies the outside!!!!!!

forget all those people you compare yourself with!!!!!

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Oh come on! (sorry, I've been stalking this thread for a long time, but I've finally decided to say somerthing) I don't believe you're ugly. I've never seen your face, but I believe that the definition of beauty has changed so much, no one knows what it really is these days. Those actresses with big lips and a fake body are uglier than you are. Anytime you try to mess with the face or body you were born with, it makes you uglier. The way you were born is perfectly beautiful.

Okay, bye now.

try talking to him at school or share something funny with him

I'm just so confused, two weeks ago I would me hanging with my mate who is also mates with him and he'd come over and we'd have a really good chat and now it's like he doesn't and instead he hangs with his other friends ad only talks to my mate in class and because I've been barely sleeping this week I can't seem to focus on anything somebody says idk maybe it's just me being a douche.

In no means are you being a "douche".

You need some confidence, just be honest with him, what you've told us, just tell him, you think he's nice and sweet so would you like to go out?

I no the actual thing is harder but don't live life looking back on regrets, it's your life, it's now or never :)