✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

every crush is like a white water rapid

Cyan Kat

Signs are tricky thing. They are not universal. Sometimes people are in general easy with other people, what they might interprete as 'love interest' while it's just being friendly. Also looking at lips does not mean perse that he's into you. None of these things are a garantee that he likes you the same way. I'd say like many people: Just go for it.

If you don't dare to ask him out, then maybe let him know with flirting. Do all those things you just summed up. Try to touch his arm when you stand next to him or talk with him. Try to catch his smile. Be interested in him, ask him personal stuff.

Good luck! (though I already said that :S I'll keep on following this :} )

Generally I've found that if someone is looking at another person's lips, they want to kiss them. But touching the arm is a good one.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would feel really awkward just randomly touching his arm I do try to be really interested in what he says but then I panic and forget what he just said :blank:

:lol: I kinda recognize myself in this :nod:

The last time I really had a crush on a guy was in high school. Maaan, I was in too deep. The guy had the bluest eyes I had ever seen (that was, obviously, before I got hooked by Coldplay and their frontman, now really that guy's eyes aren't that impressive :lol: ), and I couldn't help but diving into them the few times we would talk. Needless to say my brain consequently focused on my legs, so that I could still be standing up, and didn't focus at all on what he was sayin and what I should answer so that I won't be considered boring or just stupid. :|

Anyway :rolleyes:

From the few crushes I've had, the lesson is to go for it, even though that didn't end well for me :lol: But the reasons were that I was really too late, and most importantly obviously chasing the wrong guy. From what you've said in this thread, maybe you do have a shot, although as Wyrd said, "signs" can vary a lot from one person to another.

I hope he reciprocates your feelings! Good luck and as we say in France, Bon Courage! :wacko:

hshxbsjhxvshgxv :heart:

I just don't want to get my hopes up.

yeah, but it's better to do something about it and say "YES, I DID DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!" than regret that you didn't do anything about it!!!!

you better get a move on!!!!!!!!! :) :D

but then.....just get a move on :) ;)

I'm gonna be the one to say it.

Anyone who doesn't want to go out with a Coldplay fan is a maniac.

I facepalmed so hard that I actually hurt my forehead a bit in doing so. Now I have a temporary but stinging reminder of how short-sighted this post is.

Anyway.

as much as I dislike that song it is a statistical fact that using coldplay references and or use of the word 'boobs' gets more views than those that don't.

Every nipple is an areola

Every breast is a bosom

etc

I facepalmed so hard that I actually hurt my forehead a bit in doing so. Now I have a temporary but stinging reminder of how short-sighted this post is.

Why would you do that? :inquisitive:

Don't take it quite so literally. It was a light-hearted comment. :dozey:

feel free to punch me in the face I chickened out ....

it was last lesson and he was packing up his stuff, so I started packing my stuff up real slow so there might be a chance I could walk with him to the common room then he started talking to the teacher and I was just stood there awkwardly for a few minutes so I left. Then I waited around a bit and it seemed like forever so I just walked home :disappointed:

*punches self in face*

it was last lesson and he was packing up his stuff, so I started packing my stuff up real slow so there might be a chance I could walk with him to the common room then he started talking to the teacher and I was just stood there awkwardly for a few minutes so I left. Then I waited around a bit and it seemed like forever so I just walked home :disappointed:

*punches self in face*

:heart: that's a shame :( haven't you got him on Facebook? No number yet? Will you see him Monday? :heart:

EDIT: and no, we won't punch you in the face.

*punches self in face*

COME ON. YOU. CAN. DO IT. :angry::nod:

:heart: that's a shame :( haven't you got him on Facebook? No number yet? Will you see him Monday? :heart:

EDIT: and no, we won't punch you in the face.

I've just been doubting so much today whether he actually likes me and then I was alone at lunch and I could tell people were talking about me and I just felt like crap and it just reinforced my initial doubts.

I have got him on facebook but I kind of wanted to see his initial reaction, if I chicken out again next week then it's the only option I guess.

I've just been doubting so much today whether he actually likes me and then I was alone at lunch and I could tell people were talking about me and I just felt like crap and it just reinforced my initial doubts.

I have got him on facebook but I kind of wanted to see his initial reaction, if I chicken out again next week then it's the only option I guess.

:heart: Listen, the worst thing that could happen is say he likes you as a friend at the minute, but from those signs I (emphasise I) think he does like you, You can do it, all us Coldplayers are behind you

Listen, the worst thing that could happen is say he likes you as a friend at the minute, but from those signs I (emphasise I) think he does like you, You can do it, all us Coldplayers are behind you[/color]

Do it, I'm with Molly, I agree the signs look good. :D

but maybe I'm just exaggerating it maybe he's just a nice guy to everyone like somebody else said, because I've never heard him say a bad word about anyone.

well the signs you said were:

* you turn around and you catch him looking at you,

* he tries to sit next to you at work, in class, at lunch,

* he looks at you a lot every time you smile or laugh,

* you catch him peeking at you and he smiles,

* he tries to make you laugh,

* he is nicer or tries to talk to your friends

I think (and again emphasise I) that these are signs of liking you, I'd go for it if I were you, what have you got to lose? Like I said worst that could happen is he says he just wants to be friends for now, which in MY opinion I think he'll probably want to see a movie with you or go get a drink or chill/hang?

well the signs you said were:

* you turn around and you catch him looking at you,

* he tries to sit next to you at work, in class, at lunch,

* he looks at you a lot every time you smile or laugh,

* you catch him peeking at you and he smiles,

* he tries to make you laugh,

* he is nicer or tries to talk to your friends

I think (and again emphasise I) that these are signs of liking you, I'd go for it if I were you, what have you got to lose? Like I said worst that could happen is he says he just wants to be friends for now, which in MY opinion I think he'll probably want to see a movie with you or go get a drink or chill/hang?

I will do I just need to stop being such a coward.

next week guyz

No body said it was easy.

And the hardest part

Was letting go, not taking part

You really broke my heart

And I tried to sing

But I couldn’t think of anything

And that was the hardest part

GOOD LUCK

Wise words.

I hear those crocodiles ticking 'round the world.