✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

every crush is like a white water rapid

Cyan Kat

I'm just so confused, two weeks ago I would me hanging with my mate who is also mates with him and he'd come over and we'd have a really good chat and now it's like he doesn't and instead he hangs with his other friends ad only talks to my mate in class and because I've been barely sleeping this week I can't seem to focus on anything somebody says idk maybe it's just me being a douche.

:(

You can't bury your feelings for too long, or they'll transform into a weird mix of anger, shame and sadness. I've been there, and now I know that the reason why I've been there is that I haven't lash out and said everything I wanted to say, or had to say to someone.

I think you really should tell him everything, the feelings you have for him and that right now you feel confused. If you don't tell him anything, it's gonna take much more time to get over it.

It's easier to say than get it done, I am very aware of that, but you have to be brave and face the issue. Good luck :hug:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yeah, i guess that makes sense....but Kat still has to be sure, you know..

by the way, hey Mark

Hey ICCP, what do I call you? :)

And Kat, what music does he like? I have quite a few music jokes you could share with him.

How many Smiths fans does it take to change a lighbulb?

None. They have a light and it never goes out.

(For fans of Blur)

Knock knock

Who's there?

Woo

Woo who?

When I feel heavy metal!

For fans of Madness:

What's the first sign of Madness?

Suggs walking up your driveway.

What does Morrissey have on his toast?

I don't know. But Johnny Marmite...

My laptop keeps playing Rolling in the Deep.

I think it's a Dell.

Doctor Doctor, I can't stop singing the Green Green Grass of Home.

Ahh that sounds like Tom Jones syndrome.

Is it common?

Well, It's Not Unusual...

Hey ICCP, what do I call you? :)

And Kat, what music does he like? I have quite a few music jokes you could share with him.

well I'm not entirely sure, I know he likes rock music and some folky stuff and I think he likes David Bowie so we are like obvs meant to be <3

well I'm not entirely sure, I know he likes rock music and some folky stuff and I think he likes David Bowie so we are like obvs meant to be <3

The jokes were mainly for you, to cheer you up.

Maybe ask him to a gig if he likes the same stuff as you? Just say "So and so are touring, do you like them?"

Kat was mine, but i lost her to Brent.

yall suck with your broken sacrasm radar and coldplay refrences :angry:

I´m sorry you feel that way Kat, I know that it really really feels like shit. Like as if you werent good enough, or he didnt like you. But know that it is not true. When i like someone I tend to ignore them and try my best for him to not think that i´m desperate. Sort of like playing hard to get but out of shyness, and I don´t even know that I´m doing that. Sounds obvious, but maybe he isnt talking to you because you´re not talking to him. And that is the biggest challenge.

I havent read the past pages I don´t know if you already spoke to him let me go read :wacko:

Kat was mine, but i lost her to Brent.

yall suck with your broken sacrasm radar and coldplay refrences :angry:

I´m sorry you feel that way Kat, I know that it really really feels like shit. Like as if you werent good enough, or he didnt like you. But know that it is not true. When i like someone I tend to ignore them and try my best for him to not think that i´m desperate. Sort of like playing hard to get but out of shyness, and I don´t even know that I´m doing that. Sounds obvious, but maybe he isnt talking to you because you´re not talking to him. And that is the biggest challenge.

I havent read the past pages I don´t know if you already spoke to him let me go read :wacko:

Yeah I understand you, I'm also trying not to come off as 'desperate' but at the same time I want to show him and it gets so confusing. Today in English was the worst, we were studying body language and it made me all self conscious as I sit next to him in that lesson.

today was pretty cool because he showed me how to play this card game and it was a laugh and in order to win you have to hit the cards and I touched his hand I feel like such a douche feeling like 'omg i touched his hand' and yeah...

What annoys me now is that I never seem to get any sort of chance to be alone with him, I wanted to chat with him after class but my other friend was there and I decided to wait to walk down with both of them and he was just like loitering there awkwardly and the teacher was like 'do you want to speak with me?' then he just said no and got all awkward an we walked down but it confused me so much I felt like he was tying to avoid walking with me or something.

Kat, I really think you should tell him any way possible, whenever.

It's no big deal that you fancy him. It's a natural thing, nothing to ashamed of, and you shouldn't have to hide it.

I've told people I fancy them before, and sometimes it sucks, but sometimes it's brilliant. And no matter what, you feel better after you say it.

And one more joke...

I asked my dyslexic friend "who sung Everybody Hurts?"

He said "Erm?"

Make a signal with your friends which means GO AWAY!!! IM TRYNA MAKE A MOVE!!

I would but it's so much more awkward because my friend is a guy and I don't really feel comfortable asking him that and I'm worried that he'll tell others before I get the chance.

Also I get the feeling it was me that he didn't want to walk with and he just wanted to chat with my friend who he is quite good friends with so even if my friend had left maybe he would have followed him out?

I feel as though I'm over-analyzing everything :dizzy:

I would but it's so much more awkward because my friend is a guy and I don't really feel comfortable asking him that and I'm worried that he'll tell others before I get the chance.

Also I get the feeling it was me that he didn't want to walk with and he just wanted to chat with my friend who he is quite good friends with so even if my friend had left maybe he would have followed him out?

Your not, lemme pass this on...

I used to fancy one of my close friends, I didn't tell anyone for about 4 months (liked him for ages) and then I told a few of my friends (one is a boy, and this guys best friend) and I just felt relieved for it to be off my chest, I always felt like someone was going to tell him but as my friends, I trusted them. In the end, this guy I liked asked out one of my friends and they went out for 3 months, I lost my chance to tell him in other words.

I don't want you to lose your chance, I've made the mistake of putting off and not telling him and I learned..

Don't lose your chance Kat.

Your not, lemme pass this on...

I used to fancy one of my close friends, I didn't tell anyone for about 4 months (liked him for ages) and then I told a few of my friends (one is a boy, and this guys best friend) and I just felt relieved for it to be off my chest, I always felt like someone was going to tell him but as my friends, I trusted them. In the end, this guy I liked asked out one of my friends and they went out for 3 months, I lost my chance to tell him in other words.

I don't want you to lose your chance, I've made the mistake of putting off and not telling him and I learned..

Don't lose your chance Kat.

I've promised myself that if I don't tell him in like a week then I'm just going to facebook message him, because then at least I will know.

Good because when that guy asked my friend out I felt like I'd been stabbed in the stomach, it wasn't a good feeling knowing that I could've told him, but we're happy friends now and he still doesn't know I used to like him haha

But yeah, I think it would be better if you told him face to face but if you don't for any reason then just go on Facebook and tell him.

Good because when that guy asked my friend out I felt like I'd been stabbed in the stomach, it wasn't a good feeling knowing that I could've told him, but we're happy friends now and he still doesn't know I used to like him haha

But yeah, I think it would be better if you told him face to face but if you don't for any reason then just go on Facebook and tell him.

I agree it would be better face to face, but I can't go on like this forever :/

If it's any help, from my viewpoint it seems he was waiting to walk with you....

Good luck Kat! You can do it:)

well I saw your video of you playing Reckoner and I was like omg anette is hawt stuff

hahha WhAt i dont remember that :uhoh: Oh you! :blush:

Yeah I understand you, I'm also trying not to come off as 'desperate' but at the same time I want to show him and it gets so confusing. Today in English was the worst, we were studying body language and it made me all self conscious as I sit next to him in that lesson.

I know, its confusing how you want him to know but dont want it to seem obvious. For him to be as curious as you are if he likes you :dizzy: we are a complicated sex.