✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's get this straight.

Troxley

Hello, Laurel here, I just changed my username, which used to be LaurElizabeth, if anyone is confused about who I am.

Anyway, let's get to the point.

I'm interested in hearing what your opinions of me are, or if you don't even know who I am. I'd like honest opinions.

Anyway, I'm curious to hear what you think

I'm sorry guys. This is probably the most stood thread ever. Ugh, I feel like I made a fool of myself. What was I thinking. I feel a bit down and ignored both on here and in real life, so I make this thread. I feel so stupid right now

I, though I shouldn't, worry about what people think about me ... So I was just wondering, what do you all think about me? ... JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME.
Maybe if you worry about this, you shouldn't ask people what they think about you?

Well uhhh...

you might be a little paranoid what people think about you. This is the internet, we're all a bunch of strangers sitting in front of monitors and hitting some keys, no need to get nervous about what one might think about you.

I don't really follow your posts, I mainly stare at your avatar from time to time when you post somewhere :wacko: But you're alright :nod:

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ME? :wideeyed:

I think you're a nice person, but you get offended too easily. Not that anyone's trying to offend you, but that you either misunderstand it or are looking for a reason to be offended.

And I think you're close-minded with a lot of music stuff, but that's kind of a stupid thing to be opinionated about.

But you're fine. I mean you're clearly very concerned about our opinions of you. In the end, it shouldn't matter, because you are who you are. Who cares what I think?

Maybe if you worry about this, you shouldn't ask people what they think about you?

I was just curious. If I know what people think of me I know what stuff I can work on.

Well uhhh...

you might be a little paranoid what people think about you. This is the internet, we're all a bunch of strangers sitting in front of monitors and hitting some keys, no need to get nervous about what one might think about you.

I don't really follow your posts, I mainly stare at your avatar from time to time when you post somewhere :wacko: But you're alright :nod:

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ME? :wideeyed:

Haha! You mainly stare at my avatar? Haha!

What do I think of you? Well, your avatar is rather intimidating, but you seem to be nice. :D

I think you're a nice person, but you get offended too easily. Not that anyone's trying to offend you, but that you either misunderstand it or are looking for a reason to be offended.

And I think you're close-minded with a lot of music stuff, but that's kind of a stupid thing to be opinionated about.

But you're fine. I mean you're clearly very concerned about our opinions of you. In the end, it shouldn't matter, because you are who you are. Who cares what I think?

lots of the time I think you mistake something sarcastic I say as being offended...I'll have to work on that...

Yeah, I have a hard time trying to listen to new artists or bands because I like what I have, but I should also work on that.

I was mainly wondering because I don't want to give the wrong impresion (even online) so I wanted to know how you saw me. I guess since I've just moved and I don't have any friends, (or really anyone besides my family to talk to) I want to have someone tell me what they think of me. (besides my siblings)

People who are very self-conscious tend to think that everyone notices them (and see how ugly/dumb/annoying they are) or cares what they look like or how they behave. For the most part, that isn't true.

In the real world, some people will notice you, but they won't focus on every detail of your behaviour or appearance.

On a forum, you will only be noticed if you write interesting, funny or annoying things, when you're a frequent poster, or when your avatar stands out. That means that most people don't notice most people.

Your thread did make me notice you, because I can relate to your problem. Still, I can't say if I like you, because I dont actually know you. I can only say that my first impression of you is positive. ;)

That's why you probably won't get the answer you're looking for.

I used to ask my friends the same question. It doesn't help. You just have to trust that people who seem to like you, do really like you. :)

Edit: Don't feel stupid, I like this thread!

People who are very self-conscious tend to think that everyone notices them (and see how ugly/dumb/annoying they are) or cares what they look like or how they behave. For the most part, that isn't true.

In the real world, some people will notice you, but they won't focus on every detail of your behaviour or appearance.

On a forum, you will only be noticed if you write interesting, funny or annoying things, when you're a frequent poster, or when your avatar stands out. That means that most people don't notice most people.

Your thread did make me notice you, because I can relate to your problem. Still, I can't say if I like you, because I dont actually know you. I can only say that my first impression of you is positive. ;)

I used to ask my friends the same question. It doesn't help. You just have to trust that people who seem to like you, do really like you. :)

Edit: Don't feel stupid, I like this thread!

Yeah...I guess I just feel like my friends make almost no effort to stay in touch with me, as I am far away from them, and they ones who do make an effort aren't even my close friends. So I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. Ugh. I'm just in need of a friend to talk. Moving is not fun. :|

Troxley, my first post may have sounded a bit blunt, but this is the sort of thing I meant ^ :P

Yeah...I guess I just feel like my friends make almost no effort to stay in touch with me, as I am far away from them, and they ones who do make an effort aren't even my close friends. So I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. Ugh. I'm just in need of a friend to talk. Moving is not fun. :|

I don't think it's you. Staying in touch is really hard, especially if someone moves away. If you haven't been in an argument, they probably still consider you their friend.

I usually e-mail friends that I haven't spoken to for a while. Works well.

Don't worry about what us internet people think of you! And don't worry about what anyone thinks of you. Just worry about what you think about yourself. If you have a positive image of yourself, people are going to view you positively. And vice versa.

But my opinon of you, since you askkkked. You seem young, maybe 14? That's just a guess..But from what I've seen of your posts you seem alright (:

I think your one of the happier people on the forum. In my personal experience I've never seen you being mean or sarcastic or anything to any of the other users and I think that's a really good trait.

Like others have already said, I don't think you need to be worried about other people's opinions though. Be who you are cause I think that way you'll make friends who like you for who you really or rather than who you are pretending to be....or whatever. Just don't worry about it. Who cares what others think?:)