🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Ask 'Coldplay' anything

Coldplay

These are banned in America, by the way, due to a law that forbids inedible items inside of food. It's such a bitch to find them :angry:

waaaat :wreck: For about 12 years every year I've had one huge Kinder egg for Easter :wacko:

So you can't eat these, you can't eat some types of cheese..Are burgers and pizza the only thing you can eat in the US or what ? :lol:

Ca c'est qu'elle a dit
:no:

That's what she said = C'est ce qu'elle a dit

Almost nailed it, but I just felt like being a bitch :nice:

But lolz.

Coldplay, when are you planning on touring in Asia ? I know lots of people waiting for you :angry:

i miss these bitches

tumblr_m28h4oYAwx1r20gia.jpg

Woah never seen these before, how cool :wacky:

Those candies in the middle though... I've eaten them before. They're awful. :sad:

Ca c'est qu'elle a dit

Psycho killer

qu'est-ce que c'est

fafafafafafafafafa far better

Whaaaat? Kinder is banned in the US?! Is it just the eggs, or are the Kinder Buenos banned too?

Just the eggs

Coldplay....

Parachutes or Viva?

Hmm a bit tough, that one

Viva

HAHAHAHA, Reilly's addition to his sig made me lol.

Dear Coldplay,

You write the most awesome lyrics ever! I want to tattoo one on me because it sounds so nice and I like strout, but I don't know what it means. "You can be a big fish in a little pound. Doesn't mean you've won" Can you tell me what it means?

• 3 months later...

Bump. I'm bored :bigcry:

HAHAHAHA, Reilly's addition to his sig made me lol.

Dear Coldplay,

You write the most awesome lyrics ever! I want to tattoo one on me because it sounds so nice and I like strout, but I don't know what it means. "You can be a big fish in a little pound. Doesn't mean you've won" Can you tell me what it means?

TATTOO IT ON YOUR FACE DUDE, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big fish in a little pound sounds like a message on anorexia or something. Like even though a person is unbelievably thin and unhealthy, inside all they think they are is big.

That lyric is even deeper when it's spelled incorrectly, that applies for most of Coldplay's lyrics actually