✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay: 'We've got a name for our next album'

Tash

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So me being a crazy fan of Coldplay I've learn a view things.

Coldplay's albums are in 3's so viva had a classical painting art work , mylo had the modern spray paint art work so in my opinion LP6 will have another paint related art work probably a white cover with pencil drawings on it like graffiti on mylo but toned down a bit witch brings me to my next point I think that LP6 will be a bit more toned down musically and have more rock and acoustic songs but there will still be one or two ballets and when the MX comics end there will be a new single released at the end of 2013 I also thin that at the beginning of 2014 there will be a view out of the blue gigs :sneaky:and by the summer the album will come out (I hope) :)

luckily our favourite coldplay has a coldplaying account so we can ask them to include pierce the veil covers on their next album!!!!!!!!1!1111

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/member.php?u=40297

Ohmygod you're right I had forgotten about that! :cheesy:

Coldplay, when is LP6 coming out and what's its name ?? :angry:

We need answers :angry:

Nao :angry:

So me being a crazy fan of Coldplay I've learn a view things.

Coldplay's albums are in 3's so viva had a classical painting art work , mylo had the modern spray paint art work so in my opinion LP6 will have another paint related art work probably a white cover with pencil drawings on it like graffiti on mylo but toned down a bit witch brings me to my next point I think that LP6 will be a bit more toned down musically and have more rock and acoustic songs but there will still be one or two ballets and when the MX comics end there will be a new single released at the end of 2013 I also thin that at the beginning of 2014 there will be a view out of the blue gigs :sneaky:and by the summer the album will come out (I hope) :)

their next style should just be sketching and all of their videos will look like Take on Me :P

their next style should just be sketching and all of their videos will look like Take on Me :P

thats what i ment sometimes i cant write exactly what im thinging :P i would apsoluty love that and they could still keep the colourfull ness by having bright bursts when a chours plays in the videos cant belive how exsighted im getting over the fact that there is a new album in the working even thought all i know is that there will be an LP6 :smug:

you konw i was just thinking that LP6 could come alot sooner than we think they would have had a lot of songs written durring the MX recording sessions that didnt fit with theme of the album and insted of doing what they did with Viva they kept the songs back, saving them for there next album (i hope)

:(no no thats not what i ment the songs they were planning on releasing when it was an all acoustic album back in 2009 that had nothing to do with MX (apart form UATW AND UFO) and they do put songs written in one era on another era eg in my place , and clocks was almost left of AROBTTH and left for X&Y

Just Saying:)

thats what i ment sometimes i cant write exactly what im thinging :P i would apsoluty love that and they could still keep the colourfull ness by having bright bursts when a chours plays in the videos cant belive how exsighted im getting over the fact that there is a new album in the working even thought all i know is that there will be an LP6 :smug:

now that i think about it, though, what you described could almost be AROBTTH, anyway, even the album cover :P

:nod:

:nod:

I don't think they'll ever go back. But I miss better lyrics as well. Even though the lyrics for UATW and UWTB were amazing. :)

I don't know, I feel like the lyrics in MX didn't have to be their best work or anything, simply lyrics that showed what MX was all about, and it seems like it succeeded in that way. Paradise didn't have lyrics that were on the same level as Viva or Rush of Blood but it did lend to the song itself pretty well. We all know Coldplay can write great lyrics with great melodies already, MX is just something different and LP6 will be too.

Will be hard to follow up MX imo, not in terms of song quality throughout the album, but the success and popularity of it, the concept and how good the live shows for it were.

I'm not entirely worried about it being hard to follow up on the album either. I agree, I am not sure how on earth they would be able to top the MX tour. I never doubt Coldplay though. VLV was a visually stunning show and they exceeded it by miles with the MX tour. I am not doubting them, but it's really hard to visualize something more spectacular than this tour....IMHO!

Coldplay, when is LP6 coming out and what's its name ?? :angry:

We need answers :angry:

Nao :angry:

There will be no LP6.

Gwyneth will leave Chris to form a country duo with Jonny

Guy will go indie rock and Will will become a beard model

-- Coldplay