✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris staring into your eyes

42rock89

Sorry no pics, you can go to the Chris thread for that :laugh3:

Just got my copy today and after In My Place in the little sequence of Chris talking he mentions

"On this tour its the first time ive really looked at people in the eyes and when you look at each other its a great feeling"

Then he says he tries to look at around 1000 people each time.

Who else was lucky? Name your venue and song (2nd best thing before actually meeting him I guess:laugh3:) He stared into my eyes during Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, Coventry UK.

It was like acknowledgement, its like he had known I was a superfan and waited for 10 hours to see them haha. Priceless moment! :D

When I met him at the gig in Florida, he signed my Oxfam shirt and looked in my eyes and smiled and said "Thank-You for working the concert" before he signed it ,and then as he gave it back he smiled looked me in the eyes and Thanked Me again for being a volunteer:), all I could say was "My pleasure, and Thank-You for the last 12 years":D I just didn't know what else to say:D

I was at the Ricoh!!!!!!

Where were you standing? What do you look like? :P

Lol

I think he did, we shared a moment :laugh3:

I wish!

But it was the best day of my life.

http://coldplay.com/uploads/210120529-Coventry-Crowd_Large.jpg?0.6217982638593812

Look at the centre, go to the 2 stewards to the left the one blonde woman and asian guy, directly left, tall guy blue shirt and you can see the pink mx on my shirt, thats me! :) What about you?

We made eye contact when they were at the B-stage during the VLV tour. And I know he was looking at me because he has one of the most intense stares I've ever felt. It's like it's going to pierce your soul or something like that :lol:

When I met him at the gig in Florida, he signed my Oxfam shirt and looked in my eyes and smiled and said "Thank-You for working the concert" before he signed it ,and then as he gave it back he smiled looked me in the eyes and Thanked Me again for being a volunteer:), all I could say was "My pleasure, and Thank-You for the last 12 years":D I just didn't know what else to say:D

At least you don't turn into a blabbering fool like I do, and did that night...

At the small show at Club Nokia in February, only about 2000 people, I was in the front row. We made eye contact several times, and during VLV, I had my camera out, and he looked right at me, and held a pose so I could get a good picture :)

DSC00152.jpg

During a show at the Hollywood Bowl, we made eye contact during Us Against the World. I'd met him before the show, and we went to C stage, and he saw me again, and nodded and waved. It was awesome. From 2:08-2:12

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_p1vTv-YCA&feature=plcp]Coldplay Hollywood Bowl Us Against the World May 4 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

That part of the film is probably my favourite of the intermission sections.

It's amazing how he talks about creating a spiderweb of threads between him and people in the audience. It makes even a huge show feel personal.

I was lucky in Prague this September, when VLV ended and Charlie Brown started, he walked past me, saw my banner, stared at me, mimed "Parachutes" (which was on my banner) and blew a kiss to me. :D

Looking forward to hearing other people's stories, thanks for this thread!

At least you don't turn into a blabbering fool like I do, and did that night...

At the small show at Club Nokia in February, only about 2000 people, I was in the front row. We made eye contact several times, and during VLV, I had my camera out, and he looked right at me, and held a pose so I could get a good picture :)

DSC00152.jpg

During a show at the Hollywood Bowl, we made eye contact during Us Against the World. I'd met him before the show, and we went to C stage, and he saw me again, and nodded and waved. It was awesome. From 2:08-2:12

NO after I met him in Miami, I was behind you and you didn't Blabber like a fool, you were "Fan Friendly":D The Video from the Bowl is always so cool to re-live!!

http://coldplay.com/uploads/210120529-Coventry-Crowd_Large.jpg?0.6217982638593812

Look at the centre, go to the 2 stewards to the left the one blonde woman and asian guy, directly left, tall guy blue shirt and you can see the pink mx on my shirt, thats me! :) What about you?

In that picture, look to the right.... Near the stage, about 4 people in.

Coldplay Tshirt (that doesn't help :p ), dark brown hair, glasses, tall girl...

I don't think you can see me but I was there :cool:

:awesome:

Warszawa, September 19th

The whole crouching next to the synthesizer part during Viva la Vida. He made some faces, nodded, pointed and said "I know" when I held up a heart :cheesy:

I must say it honestly feels like being sucked into some kind of vortex - you know how in movies the camera focuses on one object and the time around it slows down?- yeah, something like that.

During Hurts Like Heaven, Lovers in Japan, Yellow and DLIBYH at the Emirates on June 4th. Chris and I exchanged eye contact a few times throughout the concert, but those were the most memorable.

Here's a few from Hurts Like Heaven.

img0900.png

img0898.png

I exchanged eye contact, nods and smiles from Jonny mostly though as I was on his side of the stage.

img0903kg.jpg