December 16, 201213 yr Local Natives Atoms for Peace Kings of Leon??? The National??? FUCKING vAMPIRE WEEKEND PLZ ANd WARPAINT!??!?!?!
December 16, 201213 yr ^YES. Kodaline's album is going to be awesome from the PR stuff we've been give. :awesome: Also: Peace (they literally will not spill any details about it except it is all recorded-- and was recorded all live-- but it is definitely next year). Palma Violets (ASGDFGHFDGFYDU FEBRUARY CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH) Wolf Gang (that, according to Max, is going to be a summer release) Howler (last I spoke to them they were aiming for a late 2013 release) Gabriel Bruce (been pushed back until May tho) Wild Cub Phoenix Hurts Foster the People Everything Everything Kings of Leon Swim Deep/Splashh/LULS are all recording with the aim for next year; no confirmation as to whether they will though. I reckon 2013 is going to be awesome. Especially for debut albums. This whole indie reinvention wave is happening and it's glorious.
December 16, 201213 yr Wolf Gang (that, according to Max, is going to be a summer release) Hurts Foster the People I reckon 2013 is going to be awesome. Especially for debut albums. This whole indie reinvention wave is happening and it's glorious. :awesome: Yeah, I agree. I'm looking forward to all the new stuff that's going to come out next year, especially seeing as there was so much awesome stuff this year. (On that note, thanks so much again for introducing me to Spector. "Enjoy It While It Lasts" is SO good. :heart:)
December 16, 201213 yr No problem. This time last year I was squealing over a Spector release, hard to think I've known and sort of stalked them for an entire year :P On that note though, Swim Deep, Splashh and LULS were the support acts on the latest Spectour (admittedly I knew about them before but eh, hipster) so you should probably give them a listen too-- you might like them (I have the feeling you'd like Splashh) Admittedly looking back on this year, my entire top 10 favourite albums were debuts. So I can feel next year following suit (although Hurts and Foster the People have the potential to stop this from happening). And Wolf Gang, with the way it is going, will definitely prevent that happening. The demos and live tracks I've heard are AWESUM
December 17, 201213 yr Toro Y Moi :surprised: It's alright. Like with the Yo La Tengo album, still feels weird to talk about leaked 2013 albums when it's still 2012. :P
December 17, 201213 yr Daughter The National Local Natives Arcade Fire Villagers Atoms for Peace Editors Phoenix Fanfarlo Peace Swim Deep and hopefully an EP from Jaws. Birmingham representing.
December 17, 201213 yr Yeah Yeah Yeahs Confirm New Record for Spring Release The Yeah Yeah Yeahs took to Twitter to update fans on the status of their new record: “DNA upgrades, spontaneous evolution and NEW YEAH YEAH YEAHS RECORD ARRIVING SPRING 2013! finally.” No other details are known about the album at this time, but Spin reports that the band premiered a new song entitled ‘Despair’ at a Hurricane Sandy relief benefit last week, saying that the song is “a spare thumper that recalled Florence and the Machine’s ‘Dog Days Are Over’ [ame=http://soundcloud.com/csuxxx/yeah-yeah-yeahs-zero]Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero by csuxxx on SoundCloud - Hear the world?s sounds[/ame] http://www.factmag.com/2012/12/17/yeah-yeah-yeahs-confirm-new-record-for-spring-release/
December 17, 201213 yr http://www.billboard.com/new-releases/josh-groban-brave-song-premiere-exclusive-1008053152.story#/new-releases/josh-groban-brave-song-premiere-exclusive-1008053152.story Josh Groban, ahh I'm too excited for the album. :sweatdrop:
December 18, 201213 yr Coldplay will most likely not release anything until 2014, probably due to their touring schedule and however long it takes to make an album. Confirmed releases for 2013: Relient k - (Unknown Album Title) Switchfoot - Fading West U2 - :\ Transit (Hip hop artist out of Calgary) - (Can't remember)
December 18, 201213 yr May as well make a list: Atoms for Peace - AMOK Kings of Leon - ? Stereophonics - Graffiti on the Train U2 - ?
December 18, 201213 yr Danny Brown Reveals New Album Title, Collaborations With A$AP Rocky, Purity Ring, Rustie The album will actually be called Old ("The 'O' in ODB"), and it will be for sale, unlike the for-free XXX. It's about "75% done" and in the mixing stages: "As the actor in this movie, I'm wrapped." http://pitchfork.com/news/48975-danny-brown-reveals-new-album-title-collaborations-with-aap-rocky-purity-ring-rustie/
December 18, 201213 yr Danny Brown Reveals New Album Title, Collaborations With A$AP Rocky, Purity Ring, Rustie The album will actually be called Old ("The 'O' in ODB"), and it will be for sale, unlike the for-free XXX. It's about "75% done" and in the mixing stages: "As the actor in this movie, I'm wrapped." http://pitchfork.com/news/48975-danny-brown-reveals-new-album-title-collaborations-with-aap-rocky-purity-ring-rustie/ Was it Rustie that he rapped over in that Pitchfork video a while back?
December 18, 201213 yr http://www.billboard.com/new-releases/josh-groban-brave-song-premiere-exclusive-1008053152.story#/new-releases/josh-groban-brave-song-premiere-exclusive-1008053152.story Josh Groban, ahh I'm too excited for the album. :sweatdrop: Listening to the new single now. GAH HE'S SO PRETTY. :bomb:
December 19, 201213 yr ^ I know! Sounds amazing... Haha, I was watching his "Groban's Garden" on youtube last night. He cracks me up. And 1R's new single: https://soundcloud.com/igamusic/onerepublic-if-i-lose-myself Ahh this is gonna be the best year ever! :P
December 19, 201213 yr Peace Swim Deep and hopefully an EP from Jaws. Birmingham representing. YES. My brother lives up there so I am visiting quite a bit now. Jaws are also fucking awesome.
December 20, 201213 yr May as well make a list: Atoms for Peace - AMOK Kings of Leon - ? Stereophonics - Graffiti on the Train U2 - ? Didn't KoL released an album last year? Or was it a year before?
December 20, 201213 yr ^ Actually, the year before the year before.. Come Around Sundown is from 2010, not a really good album...
December 20, 201213 yr Wow was it that long ago?! I was pretty sure it was recent. Lol. And yeah, I agree - wasn't a good album at all.
December 21, 201213 yr Rumored A$AP Rocky Tracklist Features Kendrick Lamar, Danny Brown, Florence Welch, Santigold LONGLIVEA$AP: 01 Long Live A$AP 02 Goldie 03 PMW (All I Really Need) [ft. Schoolboy Q] 04 LVL 05 Hell [ft. Santigold] 06 Pain [ft. OverDoz] 07 F**kin' Problems [ft. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar] 08 Wild for the Night 09 1 Train [ft. Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$, Yelawolf, Danny Brown, Action Bronson & Big K.R.I.T.] 10 Fashion Killa 11 Phoenix 12 Suddenly 13 Pretty Flacco (remix) [ft. Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka Flame & Pharrell] 14 Ghetto Symphony [ft. Gunplay & A$AP Ferg] 15 Ticket 16 Like I’m Apart [ft. Florence Welch] 17 Purple Swag (remix) http://pitchfork.com/news/48860-rumored-aap-rocky-tracklist-features-kendrick-lamar-danny-brown-florence-welch-santigold/ This leaked. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NcI6XAVnnw]ASAP Rocky - Long Live ASAP (Video Official) - YouTube[/ame]
Create an account or sign in to comment