✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Albums of the Year 2012 - Countdown

Alien Radio

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the fuck's Grizzly Bear? :thinking:

Jokes. For such an obscure band, Grizzly Bear do make the most interesting sounds! :nod:

I don't understand why Of Monsters and Men's My Head Is an Animal is on the list though. That's a September 2011 album! Shouldn't Mylo Xyloto be in the top 5 if My Head Is An Animal is going to be on the list at all?

Who the fuck's Grizzly Bear? :thinking:

Jokes. For such an obscure band, Grizzly Bear do make the most interesting sounds! :nod:

I don't understand why Of Monsters and Men's My Head Is an Animal is on the list though. That's a September 2011 album! Shouldn't Mylo Xyloto be in the top 5 if My Head Is An Animal is going to be on the list at all?

In UK/US it was released in 2012. Check the rules. :)

El Camino 2 years in a row? We should probably fix last years then but no one probably cares so whatever.:shrug:

It is a great album after all :wink:

"El Camino" wasn't eligible last year because it was released after the December 1st cutoff. Therefore, none of the votes for it last year counted.

"El Camino" wasn't eligible last year because it was released after the December 1st cutoff. Therefore, none of the votes for it last year counted.

Well yeah I know but it came in 39th place last year, so those votes shouldn't of counted but did anyways:shrug:

Again, not like it matters, it was a year ago...

Oh, missed this. Pretty good list overall bar a few albums. Glad to see a lot of mine in there :nice: Thanks for doing this Fran! Is there a list with all the albums?

err no, there isn't, but i can make one easily

Well yeah I know but it came in 39th place last year, so those votes shouldn't of counted but did anyways:shrug:

Again, not like it matters, it was a year ago...

yeah it was in the last year's list, even though it wasn't eligible

nothing can stop a good album :P