Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It might have something to do with the fact that it can take years for a star's light to reach us here on Earth, despite light traveling at the speed of light. I'm going to guess "Speed of Sound" due to the lyric "Planets are moving at the speed of light".

• Like 1

After consulting my brother I now know that the earth somehow changes it's position after 2400 years so the stars appear to be in a different place from us... does this have anything to do with this?

But I still don't get the part about "42 to the power..."

I think it's telling you the number of years in the future. 2400 years repeated to get to 7800+. Hmmm.

After consulting my brother I now know that the earth somehow changes it's position after 2400 years so the stars appear to be in a different place from us... does this have anything to do with this?

This has everything to do with it :) Now you only have to find out what exactly and find the right song...

The Scientist?

You're first clue and the next guesses reminded me that video about a couple having a picnic and the camera seems to go farther each certain amount of meters. I can't remember the name of the video but hopefully you'll know what I'm talking about

The Scientist?

You're first clue and the next guesses reminded me that video about a couple having a picnic and the camera seems to go farther each certain amount of meters. I can't remember the name of the video but hopefully you'll know what I'm talking about

I don't know which video you are talking about, to be honest...not the Scientist.

This concept so far is closest to solving the riddle !

The Scientist?

It is the Scientist because "nobody ever said it would be this hard" :laugh3:

• Like 4