Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guy you have to be right! I thought about daylight yesterday but couldn't find a reference that made sense.

I've been looking at so many of them and none of them "click" if you know what I mean!

Sorry to say, but no...

My final clue: I just checked and the answer to what, related to stars, changes in 8000 years is easy to be googled ! Why don't you just try that :)

Well, the North Star, the tilt of Earth's axis, the positions of the stars and sun all change. What else am I missing?

DLIBYH: If I lost the MAP.- the map to the stars?

At this point it can be anything LOL I'm confused. But right now I'm thinking the alternate version of "Talk" since it mentions the North Star.

• Like 1

Or Things I Don't Understand? "How tides control the sea" as in gravitational pull. We must seem so dense! I've now nearly completed my analysis of every song's first line and these last two guesses come closest.

Or Things I Don't Understand? "How tides control the sea" as in gravitational pull. We must seem so dense! I've now nearly completed my analysis of every song's first line and these last two guesses come closest.

Haha I was thinking that one too but I don't think it has to do with tides.

So much for sleep![emoji276]

Lol

At this point it can be anything LOL I'm confused. But right now I'm thinking the alternate version of "Talk" since it mentions the North Star.

Yessss ! Finally ! Your turn !

The alternate version of Talk begins with the line "Under the great North Star/Try to work yout where you are". What we perceive as the North Star is gonna be a different star in approx. 8000 years, and then a different one again approx. 4000 years after that. This is what I meant with the clue that in approx. 8000 years "he would have to look in a different place".

Talk was guessed earlier but I deliberately asked the reasoning to make sure it was not this that was meant, and since this sentence only appears in the alternate version I didn't let it count.

Thanks all for guessing ! :)

@iamsue - You can listen to it here. There is also a download available in the Coldplaying multimedia section.

Yessss ! Finally ! Your turn !

The alternate version of Talk begins with the line "Under the great North Star/Try to work yout where you are". What we perceive as the North Star is gonna be a different star in approx. 8000 years, and then a different one again approx. 4000 years after that. This is what I meant with the clue that in approx. 8000 years "he would have to look in a different place".

Talk was guessed earlier but I deliberately asked the reasoning to make sure it was not this that was meant, and since this sentence only appears in the alternate version I didn't let it count.

Thanks all for guessing ! :)

@iamsue - You can listen to it here. There is also a download available in the Coldplaying multimedia section.

No wonder it was hard... nobody has heard the friggin song :rolleyes5:

Now the real puzzle is: why you thought it would be really easy LOL

You can listen to it here. There is also a download available in the Coldplaying multimedia section.

It was new for me too.

I gave it a listen and it sounds U2-ish to me.

Not bad but I prefer the more powerful guitar in the original version. :)