• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol @ how everyone's just stumped on this riddle :laugh4:

That's true. I'm just hanging out here, not even sure what to guess LMAO

Me too. I wish I was able to remember every single lyric without listening to or reading it!

Okay so I've always thought they were the first letters of lines to a song, but I havent been able to figure out which one

I have just spent the last half hour looking at all the lyrics on coldplay.com and can comfirm that, unless I skipped something, none of them match that pattern

Okay so I've always thought they were the first letters of lines to a song, but I havent been able to figure out which one

Indeed, these are pointing to lines in a song.

Your reasoning is not too bad, but where do you put a "!" in a sentence?

The "!" is crucial.

Finally!!! :D

These are indeed the last letters of each line of the official lyrics of Kaleidoscope.

I really thought the ! would make it easy.

So here are my clues/reasonings:

Officially → on the Coldplay website, the lyrics are only mentioning the poem The Guesthouse.

But of course there is also president Obama singing, which is the "there is more".

• Like 1

Oops! Feed was too slow, as am I. I've got to hand it to you, I Ran Away, I would never in a million years have gotten that one! Nie, when I properly re-earn my turn....watch for another "easy" riddle![emoji368]

• Like 2

Finally!!! :D

These are indeed the last letters of each line of the official lyrics of Kaleidoscope.

I really thought the ! would make it easy.

So here are my clues/reasonings:

Officially → on the Coldplay website, the lyrics are only mentioning the poem The Guesthouse.

But of course there is also president Obama singing, which is the "there is more".

I have been searching a long time ago for Coldplay songs with an exclamation mark but until I stumbled on this on Coldplay.com by accident, I had no idea that the official Kaleidoscope lyrics contained one ! That was one hell of a hard riddle, Nie !!! :D

I'm afraid the new riddle will only come tomorrow. I have been tossing and turning to fall asleep for an hour again now...:( Ig only I could fall asleep on command my life would be so much better. I envy those people who pass out as soon as their head hits the pillow. When you feel so tired and you can't sleep...

Anyway, end of rant. Good day to you @Nie and good and migraine-free night @iamsue !

• Like 2