✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

Yes ! I know it was in your list, but that list was so long that I wanted to hear the specific reasoning.

Clue 1 = Grumpy Cat ("I know that you'll be grumpy, that's what everyone says")

Clue 2 = you made it close (=> 42 => "and you're not going to hump me for 42 days")

Clue 3 = High Up Above Or Down Below ("Sometimes you're happy sometimes you frown, with your hormones bouncing up and down, Sometimes you're happy sometimes you're sad, it's a weird nine months with you I've had")

If you still don't know what the hell I'm talking about: Possibly the worst Coldplay song in existence (especially the lyrics!!) :D

Um, so your original riddle was only based on one word?

"Not one of your best," IRanAway. lol

• Like 1

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I know it's funny but if you look up the lyrics, they are corny and naughty as hell :D Quite un-Coldplayish :D

I know! It's something you don't expect from Coldplay, that's what makes it funny and the video always makes me laugh. They showed a part of them we rarely see!

• Like 1

I know! It's something you don't expect from Coldplay, that's what makes it funny and the video always makes me laugh. They showed a part of them we rarely see!

The lyrics to that song, if you read them in their entirety, are so #cringe.

Ok guys, here you go! Which ONE other song belongs on this list?

Talk

Everything's Not Lost

Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground

A Whisper

Square One

Don't Let It Break Your Heart

Crests of Waves

A Spell A Rebel Yell

Daylight

Such a Rush

Everglow

For You

Army of One

Us Against the World

How You See the World

One I Love

Swallowed in the Sea

Only Superstition

Careful Where You Stand

Fix You

Spies

Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall

The Hardest Part

Reign of Love

A Head Full of Dreams

Death and All His Friends

Reading the previous posts is so confusing.

Answers to a riddle mingled with a discussion about a non existing Coldplay song. :rolleyes::D

Btw: I liked the riddle.

I hope I'll have a not too busy day so I can think about the new one

• Like 1

This is over my head. Too overwhelming. Too many things to connect. I'll await another clue. Can you at least answer Rickukus's question?: is it about titles? I also wondered if it is about the key signature of the songs?

Is the riddle about the titles or in the songs?

This is over my head. Too overwhelming. Too many things to connect. I'll await another clue. Can you at least answer Rickukus's question?: is it about titles? I also wondered if it is about the key signature of the songs?

I'm afraid if I answer that question, it will be too easy :rolleyes:

No, it's not about the key signature.

Is the list in an order and we're looking for a song to add at the end?

The order of the songs is irrelevant. The songs all have a certain characteristic and there is one song missing from the list, that's all.

The riddle is actually not that hard, I don't think...

Yes ?

No

Guy42, great challenge. Looks like you put a lot of time and thought into this! Back to the drawing board.

Thanks. I've been meaning to do it for a while, actually. I like to plan things out :)

After careful analysis of may lyrics, the only commonality I could find was that apparently all of these songs have a line starting with the word "And"

So not sure if this is what you meant but according to this pattern, an answer might actually be I Ran Away ("And I did not know what to do/And so I ran away from you")

After careful analysis of may lyrics, the only commonality I could find was that apparently all of these songs have a line starting with the word "And"

So not sure if this is what you meant but according to this pattern, an answer might actually be I Ran Away ("And I did not know what to do/And so I ran away from you")

EDIT: Well it doesn't apply to Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground and A Spell A Rebel Yell...damnit !