Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So after looking around for a little while, here are some answers that would make sense:

Animals?

Everything's Not Lost?

Careful Where You Stand?

Bright New Dawn?

How You See the World (1 or 2)?

Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground?

The Nappies?

You Only Live Twice?

So after looking around for a little while, here are some answers that would make sense:

Animals?

Everything's Not Lost?

Careful Where You Stand?

Bright New Dawn?

How You See the World (1 or 2)?

Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground?

The Nappies?

You Only Live Twice?

This list is a little too long for me to comment on it :)

Here is Clue No.2:

you made it close

Is this a Coldplay song ?

Actually I'm not sure. I have found some lyrics, but no actual song.

This list is a little too long for me to comment on it :)

Here is Clue No.2:

you made it close

Ok, let me go with Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground.

If you ever find a recording, let me know :D

(I wouldnt trust these lyrics websites too much, I've often seen lyrics from other bands dubbed as Coldplay...)

@guy42 No. But think about Clue No.2 again, you are close

You mean my guesses were close? Or are you putting out a cryptic hint :devilish: YOU ARE CLOSE :devilish: ?

Read the reviews, apparently 2 are saying it's only a spoken word thing which is believable because if it weren't then we'd know these songs probably. Than the other 3 have no idea what they're talking about and are saying it's great. (probably trolls)

@I ran away, Okay, apparently on Amazon there's this "Maximum Coldplay" thing with a tracklist of 11 songs including Bright New Dawn, and it says "Audio CD from $195.59".

???

Yeah but look at the titles, they are not song titles but DVD chapters ("Creating an instant classic") in this apparently inofficial Coldplay biography....

[ATTACH=full]4233[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]4233[/ATTACH]It is Amsterdam!! Stood on a ledge, tied to a noose. See, I'm not playing by any rules! LOL

LMAO this pic just made my day :D (together with guy42's A Whisker, whisker, whisker...)

Genius !

• Like 2

Yeah but look at the titles, they are not song titles but DVD chapters ("Creating an instant classic") in this apparently inofficial Coldplay biography....

That'd make a lot more sense and I think you're right but I don't see anywhere stating it's a DVD chapter... it says "Audio CD" at a ridiculous price...

That'd make a lot more sense and I think you're right but I don't see anywhere stating it's a DVD chapter... it says "Audio CD" at a ridiculous price...

Then it's a chapter/track of the Audio CD... I think this is just a lame narrated Coldplay biography :)

I can see where you're coming from... and yeah it is probably just a lame narrated thing lol

I am fairly sure because I often browse ebay and similar sites for bootlegs...and there is plenty of those narrated Coldplay biographies on the market. They don't even contain any music because they are not allowed to use it...at best some photos/interview footage if it is a DVD.