Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mm. Good guess. My clue about 42 went away is not referring to the song 42. MX era would make sense in that context. Think of different meaning for "went away".

Next clue: The band are very particular about what they put on each album.

Mm. Good guess. My clue about 42 went away is not referring to the song 42. MX era would make sense in that context. Think of different meaning for "went away".

Next clue: The band are very particular about what they put on each album.

As in they put 42 minutes of songs in each album?

• Like 1

We missed you, I Ran Away! You are on the right track!! The part about the beat coming back...it is on AHFOD, as in the album. The question: What type of beat? That will lead to the song on AHFOD, which in turn leads to a song from the era "when 42 went away". Figure out 42 of WHAT went away and you'll find a song with this same type of beat as the one on AHFOD.

• Like 1

Ok, let's try this an I might be miles away from it but my guess is

"Death and All His Friends"

The "42" rule is about the length of an album. On AHFOD, Up&Up is a very long song (> 6 min) and on Viva la Vida or Death and all his friends there is Death and all his friends, which is also > 6 minutes long.

edit: I forgot to mention that on AHFOD drums are making their comeback

Edit2: went away = passed away = dead

• Like 1

I Ran Away! YES!!!! You have officially taken the reigns. Nie, interesting logic but 42 is what IRA just guessed!! Drumbeats are great guess but I'm not looking for the beat of an instrument. What else "beats" in the lyrics of AHFOD song (at least one of them, I think two). The song I'm after references this same type of beat and was a B side during X and Y era. Final clue: Clooney's stopped during a movie that took place somewhere without this thing that's the song title. Now I've said too much. I'm tired.