Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK guys ! One of the two last guesses is indeed what we are looking for, but the reasoning is not...

Oops, I didn't know we had to put in our reasoning.

I had a lot in my mind that was leading to The Scientist, I even thought that you had said you were working in a labo, so you might be a scientist too. :)

I'm to continue with your last clue:

In the AOAL video, Chris is playing an ape, the only science related thing that comes to mind is the Evolution theory of Darwin, hence

the scientist

• Like 1

Oops, I didn't know we had to put in our reasoning.

To make it a little bit more difficult :)

Nothing to do with apes or AOAL itself.

Here's the next clue: Look at the letter C and its "adventure". It's all logical. What is its relation to the other letters ?

Nutella may well have been numbing my neurons...(lets face it I eat a lot of it LOL), but...

From A=B and B=C follows A=B and C=D

If A=D then C=E

Also, C=B

What?? :speechless::whaaat: So C is equal to D and E and B....oh ok, all clear now , *not* LOL

To make it a little bit more difficult :)

Nothing to do with apes or AOAL itself.

Here's the next clue: Look at the letter C and its "adventure". It's all logical. What is its relation to the other letters ?

It may very well be logical, I totally believe you, but Im not following your logical path, Im apparently stranded on another one haha

Because I thought you said A=B (or D apparently), so how can now A equal C? :) Unless you mean that the letter C in your previous riddle stands for the word "Adventure"? If so, does each letter stand for a word connected to the solution of the riddle?

Also 42 minus 1.36 = 40,64....are these minutes? surely not the length of the track LOL But not even the length of an album? I dont think Coldplay made an album shorter than 42 minutes?

*finished eating Nutella* lol

• Like 1

OK, @AMDB9 got the spirit of the whole thing right ! And initially of course @beastwars got it right (clever idea with the rhymes; I checked it roughly and it seems to be really similar to what I wrote !! Wow, thanks for spotting this !)

Here is the full solution as I thought of it:

"Wounds that heal and cracks that fix, tell me your own Mathematik" - vaguely hinting to the fact that this is about "your own" mathematics and has its own logic, not standard mathematics

From A=B and B=C follows A=B and C=D - C is the main character here (it may stand for Chris, lol). A is another character (it occured to me afterwards that this, quite fittingly (!) could stand for Alice/Annabelle). B, D and E are places. So first situation, A in one place and C in another. Next, A in the place that C was in, and now C "ran away from you (A)" over to D.

If A=D then C=E - Now A comes to D, and C naturally runs away again ("it's all I ever do")

Also, C=B - Confusing part: B does not stand for a place here. This line tries to tell you that the song we search (the I who ran away, i.e. C) is a B-side.

Finally, 42 - 1.36 = X+Y - Mainly there to confuse you all :P but it does have a deeper meaning as well. Between 42 and 1.36 lies the X&Y Era, and also our song (I Ran Away is the B-side immediately after 1.36 on the Scientist single)

So you see, with a little bit of imagination it all actually makes sense ! :D Sorry if this is all rather confusing - it was meant to be ! :P

Not as bad as mine I'm sure haha!

I thought of a good one yesterday, but I have since forgotten it (I need to write these down). So, give me some time to see if I can remember, and if not, I'll just come up with some semi-mediocre clue

OK, @AMDB9 got the spirit of the whole thing right ! And initially of course @beastwars got it right (clever idea with the rhymes; I checked it roughly and it seems to be really similar to what I wrote !! Wow, thanks for spotting this !)

Here is the full solution as I thought of it:

"Wounds that heal and cracks that fix, tell me your own Mathematik" - vaguely hinting to the fact that this is about "your own" mathematics and has its own logic, not standard mathematics

From A=B and B=C follows A=B and C=D - C is the main character here (it may stand for Chris, lol). A is another character (it occured to me afterwards that this, quite fittingly (!) could stand for Alice/Annabelle). B, D and E are places. So first situation, A in one place and C in another. Next, A in the place that C was in, and now C "ran away from you (A)" over to D.

If A=D then C=E - Now A comes to D, and C naturally runs away again ("it's all I ever do")

Also, C=B - Confusing part: B does not stand for a place here. This line tries to tell you that the song we search (the I who ran away, i.e. C) is a B-side.

Finally, 42 - 1.36 = X+Y - Mainly there to confuse you all :P but it does have a deeper meaning as well. Between 42 and 1.36 lies the X&Y Era, and also our song (I Ran Away is the B-side immediately after 1.36 on the Scientist single)

So you see, with a little bit of imagination it all actually makes sense ! :D Sorry if this is all rather confusing - it was meant to be ! :P

It was confusing! Which reminds me "in confusion confidence"

Here's my new clue (I couldn't remember the clue I was thinking of yesterday, so this is a new one):

Before you can perform an important action mentioned in Swallowed in the Sea, you can do this.

Edit: I just realized this clue reminds me of an earlier one by @I ran away, but for the record the song we're looking for is not the one that I ran away was.