Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a new clue for you: If the target is the on the moon (as we found out through the decoded first sentence), can anyone decode what it means

"what a secret everybody knows is to the place that you got found" ?

I'll help you along: "Place that you got found" is a nod to Speed Of Sound, but that is actually misleading (not what it seems...) Remember, the target is on the moon. "Secret everybody knows" has already correctly been decoded as being from Ghost Story. So what is the latter in relation to the former (place where you got found) ?

@Nie : Interesting theory, I like it ! But unfortunately not what I thought of...

Haha, I knew it was a long shot because it didn't fit all the way.

Damn, I shouldn't have given away my reasoning, it would have been a nice riddle if I'm ever going to be able to solve one. :D

secret everybody knows = Ghost story

the place that you got found

I have been looking for songs which are describing "a place".

In "In my place" also has the sentence "I was scared" --> is this the relation to Ghost Story?

Maybe this is also something:

In Square One there are a few lines that seem to match with the other sentences in the riddle

- to the end in the last place you were looking

- the space in which we're travelling --> you have to go through space to get to the moon

- deciphering the codes in you --> the puzzle part

- I need a compass draw me a map --> I still got no answers, need help ;)

Unfortunately not, although your ideas clearly make me realize how many Coldplay songs touch upon the same themes :D

So, where can the moon be found ? Think of a term for that. And then answer the question, what is Ghost Story in relation to that term ?

• Like 1

Talk, "nothing is really making any sense at all!" lol

A place a related to the lyrics is Japan or China from Speed of Sound. But at the same time I thought about night which led me to Midnight. But, I still can't find the relationship among the lyrics.

Another theory:

The moon is amongst the stars, the universe.

In "Moving to Mars" there is this line "The wreckage of a universe floats past".

And also "And the seconds just remain unchanged", "We might never meet again, you and me".

When you are a ghost, times stands still and people don't see you.

:wink3:

Awww Nie you have the best theories ever but it is never the connection that I thought of ! :D

The moon is amongst the stars

This is a good idea. Now can you rephrase that a bit ? And then you will see that Ghost Story relates to it in a very simple way...